Help › Forums

Callaway balls: for TM's and Legends only

Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:18 AM (76 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 7:21 AM

hpurey:

Boo Fricken who.

The game can be played well with any of the balls available.  Just takes time to learn the equipment and keep with it.   I play the top end balls and get beat by better players with lesser equipment.   

I'll say this,  when I go to any store for anything, there are higher priced items that I don't buy because I cannot afford them but I don't go to the management and cry about it.  I simply buy the stuff I can afford and make the best of it.

Agreed!

mnshiner:

I think you owe the person an apology. your statement in my opinion was very rude and uncalled for. What they do with their life is their own business, not yours.

Granny would take you behind the woodshed for a comment like that.

Agreed!

mnshiner:

These kind of responses show exactly what type of person you are LouiseLewis or shall I call you Louise.

I still would like to see an apology to hpurey or are you not man or woman enough to do it.

I'll do it for you then. I apologize for the rudeness of my A............. post Mr. hprurey.

My wiiiife...my kiidddsss.....blah blah blah I got em too...zzzzzzzzz

Oh what a wonderful life it is, to come on here and ridicule a person who in this game is very well respected I might add.

Shiner

Agreed!
    Love it when I can't be arsed to make a proper reply, and somebody else does it for me.
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 9:02 AM

LouisLewis:

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

If I could cash out credits I had won ....put the money I spent, back into my pocket....we would not be having this discussion.

You can!

Amazon Gift Card

165,000 Credits

$250 gift card from Amazon.com

I can also be elected President of The United States....just aint gonna happen and everybody KNOWS that.

165,000 credits??  is that even real?

ASK these players if that is even real!

USANMart23      
    95 Legend     $2,505.18
    2 97 Legend $1,794.41
    3 107 Legend $1,639.00
    4 99 Legend $1,544.11
    5 97 Legend $1,477.42
    6 95 Legend $1,432.19
    7 95 Legend $1,315.66
    8 99 Legend $1,227.35
    9 94 Legend $1,226.72
    10 96 Legend $984.51

The equivalent of the 1% is displayed above. The rich get richer.

IMO these are players WGT has chosen as the rabbit for all the mutts to keep on chasing. Its a "controlled environment"...ask Mark Zuckerberg, he knows how to play this game, too.

SO, I guess you must also believe:

We never went to the moon

The gunman on the Grassy Knoll

911 was a government conspiracy

There is a New World Order

The Holocaust never happened

Obama isn't an american

The Clinton Body Count

HAARP

Tsunami bombs

The Montauk Project

UFO conspiracy theory

Princess Diana was killed on purpose

Elvis never really left the building

AIDS Is Man-Made

The One-Dollar Bill Is Full of Occult Symbols

Marilyn Monroe Was Killed by the Kennedys

Chemtrails

AND Reptilian humanoids control all of us.

YEP you're right WGT is a big conspiracy to get us to buy the most expensive equipment they have.

Haven't you been influenced by the SUBLIMINAL  messages they have been inserting between the meter stutters? 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEIR BUSINESS MODEL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! WGT IS A BUSINESS THE PURPOSE OF WHICH IS TO MAKE MONEY!!!

GROW UP! 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 9:22 AM

DannyPhan:

Amazon Gift Card

165,000 Credits

Those "rich" players won't be rich for long if they buy many $250 gift certificates for $1,650 apiece.

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 1:38 PM

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 1:46 PM

LouisLewis:

Hey Topcunt488...Heres the deal. I have enough money to buy the most expensive stuff on WGT. I could play $5 Ready -gos every day if that is what I wanted to do. But I dont.

When I start seeing the meter STOP every fckin time EXACTLY when I click the mouse...ill spend more money on the game. But when the meter keeps sliding even after I hear the click of my mouse...well I know its rigged. Anybody who has played this game for a while knows exactly what Im talking about. Its a fun game...but it aint real.

Sounds like you should take all that money you have richy rich and buy yourself a better mouse or simply update all your drivers, because I have no problems with the meter not stopping when i click...

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 1:51 PM

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

DannyPhan:

LouisLewis:

If I could cash out credits I had won ....put the money I spent, back into my pocket....we would not be having this discussion.

You can!

Amazon Gift Card

165,000 Credits

I can also be elected President of The United States....just aint gonna happen and everybody KNOWS that.

165,000 credits??  is that even real?

ASK these players if that is even real!

USANMart23      
    95 Legend     $2,505.18
    2 97 Legend $1,794.41
    3 107 Legend $1,639.00
    4 99 Legend $1,544.11
    5 97 Legend $1,477.42
    6 95 Legend $1,432.19
    7 95 Legend $1,315.66
    8 99 Legend $1,227.35
    9 94 Legend $1,226.72
    10 96 Legend $984.51

The equivalent of the 1% is displayed above. The rich get richer.

IMO these are players WGT has chosen as the rabbit for all the mutts to keep on chasing. Its a "controlled environment"...ask Mark Zuckerberg, he knows how to play this game, too.

SO, I guess you must also believe:

We never went to the moon

The gunman on the Grassy Knoll

911 was a government conspiracy

There is a New World Order

The Holocaust never happened

Obama isn't an american

The Clinton Body Count

HAARP

Tsunami bombs

The Montauk Project

UFO conspiracy theory

Princess Diana was killed on purpose

Elvis never really left the building

AIDS Is Man-Made

The One-Dollar Bill Is Full of Occult Symbols

Marilyn Monroe Was Killed by the Kennedys

Chemtrails

AND Reptilian humanoids control all of us.

YEP you're right WGT is a big conspiracy to get us to buy the most expensive equipment they have.

Haven't you been influenced by the SUBLIMINAL  messages they have been inserting between the meter stutters? 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEIR BUSINESS MODEL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! WGT IS A BUSINESS THE PURPOSE OF WHICH IS TO MAKE MONEY!!!

GROW UP! 

I believe there was a gunman on the grassy knoll. I believe there is a UFO cover-up conspiracy. I believe in the existence of chemtrails. The rest of your list is pretty stupid though.But thanks for putting the time in to make that list. It was very entertaining.

I dont see the connection between the things on your list and WGT. I never said WGT has a conspiracy going....they are just running a business.

I am grown up, tyvm. Your post is childish and immature.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 2:11 PM

Here we go again! Are you sure about this last remark.

I am grown up, tyvm.

And what about this one.

Your post is childish and immature.

Please say yes so that I can get some sleep and not play WGT every minute of my life as you stupidly suggested to another member of this fine community.

I might be from the mountains but I was taught to respect Folks, maybe that is wrong with the world today, no respect towards one another.

• LouisLewis
    107 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 2:23 PM

mnshiner:

I am grown up, tyvm.

And what about this one.

Please say yes so that I can get some sleep and not play WGT every minute of my life as you stupidly suggested to another member of this fine community.

I might be from the mountains but I was taught to respect Folks, maybe that is wrong with the world today, no respect towards one another.

You are overly sensetive and a huge buttinski...mind your business mountain man. You just jumped in to this thread to defend somebody you dont even know. I never disrespected anyone who didnt disrespect me first. Countryfolk...whaddayagonna do? :-(

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 2:36 PM

LouisLewis:

mnshiner:

I am grown up, tyvm.

And what about this one.

You are overly sensetive and a huge buttinski...mind your business mountain man. You just jumped in to this thread to defend somebody you dont even know. I never disrespected anyone who didnt disrespect me first. Countryfolk...whaddayagonna do? :-(

LouisLewis a prime example of why some species EAT THEIR YOUNG!

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 3:02 PM

mnshiner isn't sensitive he's just doing what most people would do if someone was told they don't have a life(like you told hpurey) he's just defending him!!

• RSS