Forums

Help › Forums

the problem with wgt

Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:16 PM (28 replies)
  • danielpea
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:31 AM

how does this game expect you to play with *** clubs???? why is putting so comical????  who made this game unfair making me play against players 50+ levels above me with far better equipment where is the fun in heavy defeats???my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts these are some of the reasons why i dont do strokeplay its unfair.i have never birdied in this game i think my best hole is something like 9 shots quadruple bogies are a good score for me i very rarely get less than this its because the clubs and most notabley the putting that ruin this game.

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:15 AM

i think the limit for i hole is 10 shots i could be wrong.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:26 AM

This doesn't make sense. 9 shots is max on par 3    10 on par 4 and 11 on par 5 . The game doesnt allow you to do most than that in either stroke or practice mode. If there is a specific thing you need help on, loads of people will help. To make outlandish claims and to have won your only match play, it just doesn't add up.  Care to edit your post?

You average in the 1 stroke round you played is

1 over par on par 3 's

1.4 over par on par 4's

.5  over on par 5

Par 3 Score Avg. 4.00
    Par 4 Score Avg. 5.40
    Par 5 Score Avg. 5.50
  • olax
    61 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:54 AM

MY, MY...took him to the woodshed. well done RUNWME.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:59 AM

danielpea:
    my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts

Daniel,

Have you tried changing your diet ?

SM

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:08 AM

The problem with WGT is that there is no plastic tube coming out from my computer through which they could dispense beer. Crying shame.

• barry38372
    55 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:11 AM

you stole my post ,you turned into me ,omg, i thought i was the only person on here who thinks this way ,wow.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:13 AM

danielpea:

how does this game expect you to play with *** clubs???? why is putting so comical????  who made this game unfair making me play against players 50+ levels above me with far better equipment where is the fun in heavy defeats???my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts these are some of the reasons why i dont do strokeplay its unfair.i have never birdied in this game i think my best hole is something like 9 shots quadruple bogies are a good score for me i very rarely get less than this its because the clubs and most notabley the putting that ruin this game.

i think you are expecting miracles. you have been a member of the site less than a month and played only 1 ranked round.

stop playing ctth and play more strokeplay rounds your scores will come down. i'm sure your game will improving in leaps and bounds.

we all started with the rubbish basic clubs. in fact thats all there was when i started. like anything the game takes time. upgrade your clubs and balls when you can. there are plenty of guides to help you improve. but at the end of the day it all comes down to practise, practise, practise. 

• barry38372
    55 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:13 AM

it says 10 ,but i too have seen 11 ,it is wierd and the putt metter on here is garbage ,especially when you have stater putter ,and you dont want to do stupid surveys

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:18 AM

danielpea:
    my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts

I believe he means 37 shots to complete one round (practice, 9) .... what I want to know is, what is a "hole witch?" Maybe that's the cause of the putting problems :)

RSS