Forums

Help › Forums

the problem with wgt

Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:16 PM (28 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:24 AM

As has already been said, it's max 9 shots on a par 3, 10 on a par 4 and 11 on a par 5.  That's where you have seen 11.

You may think the meter is garbage now (I assume you mean it's too fast), but believe me when I tell you that the practice you put in with it now will pay dividends if and when you upgrade clubs.  A better putter may well have a slower meter, but the best irons will be much faster, so getting used to a fast meter now may well pay later.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 7:50 PM

LeonDelBosque:
    what is a "hole witch?"

That sounds like my ex-wife.....

SM

• danielpea
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 10:53 PM

outlandish claims? it was not that i was taking a swipe at this game not you or any other player why would i change my post? because you say so? and as for the scoring you put forward not sure where you got that from.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:00 PM

as i read the OPs post, i am assuming he is the only one

that had starter clubs and played against higher tiered players

just so you know those players would probably help you with tips,

and if you get lucky you get a sense that will give ya a wedge or some balls.

oh

practice practice practice

• danielpea
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:02 PM

dude where do you get your info from? iv played way more ranked rounds than that i dont play them anymore because of far too many shots it takes i cant upgrade anything cos' i dont get credits i cant do surveys witch are silly anyway.you want me to play strokeplay to 'lower my score' question:how do quaduple bogies dont lower anybodys score!  perhaps you should read my post again.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 11:26 PM

danielpea:

how does this game expect you to play with *** clubs???? why is putting so comical????  who made this game unfair making me play against players 50+ levels above me with far better equipment where is the fun in heavy defeats???my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts these are some of the reasons why i dont do strokeplay its unfair.i have never birdied in this game i think my best hole is something like 9 shots quadruple bogies are a good score for me i very rarely get less than this its because the clubs and most notabley the putting that ruin this game.

How are things at TWO?

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 2:17 AM

A number of people have come onto here and tried to help this guy (which he has decided to totally ignore), and he comes back with this...

danielpea:
    so i changed to a diet that includes your mum

Seriously Icon, his posts are being moderated and you let this through???  Who has said what to deserve this sort of abuse???

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:46 AM

StrangeMagic:

LeonDelBosque:
    what is a "hole witch?"

That sounds like my ex-wife.....

SM

LMAO!

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:21 AM

danielpea:

dude where do you get your info from? iv played way more ranked rounds than that

i dont play them anymore because of far too many shots it takes i cant upgrade anything cos' i dont get credits i cant do surveys witch are silly anyway.you want me to play strokeplay to 'lower my score' question:how do quaduple bogies dont lower anybodys score!  perhaps you should read my post again.

Dude, this is going to be embarrassing for you.

You are the one who gave me my info. Sorta. I clicked on your page and statistics and its all right there. Its there on everyone's profile page.

How many pars, bogeys and others.  As far as getting beat up in match play, you've played 1 and won 1 . No record of any higher tier beating you.

So again. If you want help, ask politely and sure it will come. This forum has a great wealth of information and people willing to help new players progress.  If you want to make outlandish rants about taking  37shots  on one hole then feel free to do so. Just know it makes you look foolish to the players on here who know better.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:27 AM

Just another whinging Kiwi who expects the world to owe him a living.   Grow up man and get some practice in.    Sara - in a benevolent mood today.

RSS