• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:29 AM

Safe to say the OP is not a multi-accounter LMAO. That was a good read. JB

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 6:21 AM

danielpea:

how does this game expect you to play with *** clubs???? why is putting so comical????  who made this game unfair making me play against players 50+ levels above me with far better equipment where is the fun in heavy defeats???my record is 37 shots to complete ONE hole witch included more than 20 putts these are some of the reasons why i dont do strokeplay its unfair.i have never birdied in this game i think my best hole is something like 9 shots quadruple bogies are a good score for me i very rarely get less than this its because the clubs and most notabley the putting that ruin this game.

What are you complaining about?

You speak about 37 strokes for 9 holes which is one or two over, really not bad for a beginner. My worst round of today is 39!

You speak about competing against high level opponents but the only record shows that you WON against a hack.

You speak about bad putting, alas 22 putts in a beginner's game aren't too bad.

You'll have to practice for a few days and then your game will improve if you want. If not, you better quit.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 6:59 AM

MBaggese:
    How are things at TWO?

Exactly. Sounds like another carTWOn character starting trouble in the WGT forums. carTWOn must give these clowns free upgrades to come here and write nonsensical crap about this game.

The funny thing is, their easy to spot.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:57 AM

Hmmm,  My thoughts, I read it all so here goes.  IT IS ALL WGT FAULT!  You lower the playing,  joining age all the way down to 3 years of age and you expect something better than what I have read here?  Shame WGT, SHAME!   my nickle and proud of it, and to think i read all of this on my birthday, Hmmm.     lol.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:59 AM

lee22sharon:

Hmmm,  My thoughts, I read it all so here goes.  IT IS ALL WGT FAULT!  You lower the playing,  joining age all the way down to 3 years of age and you expect something better than what I have read here?  Shame WGT, SHAME!   my nickle and proud of it, and to think i read all of this on my birthday, Hmmm.     lol.

Happy Birthday~!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:18 AM

Thank you, Bubba!

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 12:37 PM

try bowling tennis even but go some place else besides here on wgt , telling out right lies man 37 shots lol i would have quit at 20 lmao man ur a peach .........

• Mahaarius
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 12:46 PM

WGT needs to look at the strength bar problem, I keep losing balls because the strength bar refuses to stop when instructed, this very rarely happened when i did not purchase balls (makes you think eh?) so i can understand danielpea's problem. WGT can balls off.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:16 PM

You guys had your fun:)

-wgticon

RSS