Help › Forums

Feelings

Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:26 PM (33 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:50 PM

hyena64:

luckysump:

To all of you who think I'm a Rude, thoughtless and only think of me, well your right.  If getting off my "bottom" stop feeling sorry for myself and working even though i hurt like hell and did this for many years makes me a Bad Man. Well i'm Nasty.

So to you all, enjoy your handouts. Don't forget to buy your Booze/Drugs.

USE CLEAN NEEDLES.

Lucky.

What u dont seem to get,or care about, is that some people are disabled both mentally & physically to the point that they CANT work.  For you to talk down to, & badly about people you know absolutely NOTHING about, & your "rant" here proves you are an inconsiderate, pompous A**.  And for your information, the "handouts" (disability) I get, I have paid into the system for years, & am grateful to get, even though it is well below the poverty level. I can hardly feed myself for the whole month. Down to one meal a day now & don't get a check for 2 more weeks.  Walk a mile in another man's shoes before you castigate him.  You of all people should have empathy towards this sort of situation, but apparently, you were never taught any. Like I can afford booze/drugs you jacka**.  Use a clean needle & shove it up your...  PS  I don't feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for the likes of you.

what he said doubled,  my nickle and his.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:52 PM

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:54 PM

hyena64:

xstinsonx:

hyena64:
    I can hardly feed myself for the whole month. Down to one meal a day now & don't get a check for 2 more weeks.

I believe food is more important than the internet bill and wgt.

First of all, I apologize if I came across a bit rough. Lucky, I'm sorry for the personal bits, but I get very offended when people assume I'm lazy & should just "get a job".  Well I'd love to so I could have a life of some kind, but I cant. I have about half of a heart left, not to mention my mental disabilities. For everyone's info, my internet is supplied for me, thank God. It's almost my only source of entertainment. I cant do much & can afford less, so the wgt is a very important escape for me.  And yes Jim, I am aware of Lucky's lot in life & as I told him, I am truly sorry for his loss & his issues. But as I said before, he of all people should be empathetic to my plight & those like me. Anyone who talks down to or badly about people for any reason is bad enough, but to ridicule someone in my position is unacceptable. Again Lucky, I apologize, & would like to think you would as well. If not, I'll live.  Lucky: God Speed & God Bless.

what he said doubled, except the apology part.  MY NICKLE!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 4:56 PM

Topcat488:

But u still have enough for callaways

You Sir!  are a REAL A**HOLE.  My Nickle.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 11:24 PM

hyena64:
    I thank you for your generosity sir. Sorry for any stir I've caused.  .

It's all good!

No stir on my end, just thought it was nice you made a public apology, many would not.

hit'em straight!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 11:32 PM

tiffer67:

LMAO! Man, that guys got quite the set of chops there.

RSS