Forums

Help › Forums

Feelings

Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:26 PM (33 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 3:50 PM

@hyena64, You don't need to apologize my friend, I need to apologize to YOU. The OP was a out of order and for that i'm Sorry. I also get offended when i see people moaning about Surveys, WGT "where's my credits" when infact they are Bone Idle and they shoud get of the bottoms their so fond of sitting on and just do something. I can't walk very well, I bloody well miss it, I miss it so much its affecting my Head ( the drugs work i guess ). So my new friend hyena64 I do know how you feel, but i will not stop,  i cannot, i fear i won't ever start again.

It has to be said that the OP applies to a large amout of people who play this game.  Too much time playing Video Games, not enough time trying to better themselves and its always someone else to blame.  Its to easy for these people and our children to do this, for our children's sake it has to Stop. What will our future be.......I do not know.

@lee22sharon, i'm sorry you feel this way, lets hope they sort the new trailer park soon, you'll be back home soon.    MY QUID.

Lucky.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 4:29 PM

You won't see this on most websites... especially sporting sites.  Good job you two!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:26 PM

Doublemochaman:

You won't see this on most websites... especially sporting sites.  Good job you two!

i join in saying  i have been touch by the way  you two   chose to make peace  in front of all here ....         we should all be proud of  people like you ,  and a exemple to follow ,

RSS