Forums

Help › Forums

Feelings

Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:26 PM (33 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:54 AM

To all of you who think I'm a Rude, thoughtless and only think of me, well your right.  If getting off my "bottom" stop feeling sorry for myself and working even though i hurt like hell and did this for many years makes me a Bad Man. Well i'm Nasty.

So to you all, enjoy your handouts. Don't forget to buy your Booze/Drugs.

USE CLEAN NEEDLES.

Lucky.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:05 AM

OoooKay!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 12:01 PM

Thinking brother Lucky's having a bad time of it today.

Hope this helped you, Lucky. Sit down with Jim for a short while.  :-)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 3:19 PM

I'm Sorry people,  i just had to Rant........BUT............I'm Back now. Sometimes only a Rant will do. So to recap I am Sorry about the Rant.

Lucky ( Do not belive all you read ).

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 10:21 PM

wow i dont know you verry much  , but i see you on the post  now and then  your comments for me are ok  i just hope you feel better  i for one always check wath you have to say         ,,,,,,,         today not good for you        well maybee  tomorow  is a better day  i sure hope     i think you have many friends on here     dont let a few   well you know :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 10:32 PM

frappefort:

wow i dont know you verry much  , but i see you on the post  now and then  your comments for me are ok  i just hope you feel better  i for one always check wath you have to say         ,,,,,,,         today not good for you        well maybee  tomorow  is a better day  i sure hope     i think you have many friends on here     dont let a few   well you know :)

well i just reed   hyena     wow  you are also having a bad day    sorry  for ,your situation ,but the stick it up   stuff      ouch          hope you  all keep this a fun game   think twice  before reacting      sometime its a miss understanding  .....    excuse my English  there is some miss understanding with my english sometime ,    turn the page  we also say .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 10:46 PM

luckysump:

I'm Sorry people,  i just had to Rant........BUT............I'm Back now. Sometimes only a Rant will do. So to recap I am Sorry about the Rant.

The thing is Lucky......  Are you ok though :)

-Roger

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 10:51 PM

hyena64:
    What u dont seem to get,or care about, is that some people are disabled both mentally & physically to the point that they CANT work.  For you to talk down to, & badly about people you know absolutely NOTHING about, & your "rant" here proves you are an inconsiderate, pompous A**.  And for your information, the "handouts" (disability) I get, I have paid into the system for years, & am grateful to get, even though it is well below the poverty level. I can hardly feed myself for the whole month. Down to one meal a day now & don't get a check for 2 more weeks.  Walk a mile in another man's shoes before you castigate him.  You of all people should have empathy towards this sort of situation, but apparently, you were never taught any. Like I can afford booze/drugs you jacka**.  Use a clean needle & shove it up your...  PS  I don't feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for the likes of you.

Bud, I am sorry to read about the hand you have been dealt this time around. At the same time I am pleased to read you have much to teach "full bodied" people like me ... and you now who ;)

Peace and God bless you.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 10:53 PM

mantis0014:

luckysump:

The thing is Lucky......  Are you ok though :)

-Roger

Thing is Roger, he most likely is not and needs support. Hope he'll ask for help soon.

RSS