Forums

Help › Forums

You must do it cold turkey when you quit !

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 27 2012 4:35 PM (26 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 4:35 AM

For those that come on here and do the whole song n dance about quitting the game:

1. You must do it cold turkey.

2. Dont talk about it be about it.

3.You couldnt possibly need that much cuddling from a virtual community. Play a Farm life game for that.

4. I call it doing the Roger Clemens.

Ill add as people quit (but are still here).

My question is : Why go through the motions of even bothering to post that your quitting? Just quit. Its quite boring to have people praise you for all your hardwork and give you Thanks and going away presents and and and ....Was like when NYC did that whole hoopla for Roger when he retired only to be slapped in the face by him going to another team .

He did it because his ego was too big for his trousers I suppose. But it is really unfair for people who sincerely said their goodbyes and have to do it all over again in a couple of weeks.

Like the girlfriend who gets dumped by her boyfriend and then their making love on the park bench in 3 days. Only to break up again.

Grow up and save the drama. If your going to do something do it dont be a pretender.

I am not saying you cant do it but whats the point? To get attention from fake virtual people that dont give a rats *** about you but pretend to ?

Give me a break. But welcome back LMFAO . Trust me for every person that quits this game there are 3 signing up so...............Let me know how retirement is going .

There oh btw im quitting but ill see you in 3 hours LMFAOPMPLOLROFL.

Peace.

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 7:23 AM

Dunno bout cold turkey.  

I'm eating nothing but juicy BBQ T-bone steaks right now.

For some reason......

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 11:01 AM

i am also on the steak tonight for some reason!!! funny really i was eating chicken until i logged on to wgt :)

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 11:06 AM

mmikkeelee:

i am also on the steak tonight for some reason!!! funny really i was eating chicken until i logged on to wgt :)

lol

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 11:54 AM

Lmorgan007:

For the adverter's success you should eat charcoal...

...or did I miss anything?

(no Kingsford over here)

(edit: typo)

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 3:28 PM

alosso:

Lmorgan007:

For the adverter's success you should eat charcoil...

...or did I miss anything?

(no Kingsford over here)

I guess the advertisers were working on the basis that if more people had BBQ's then Kingsford's sales would increase, even if their market share remained static.

I accept that I may be wrong though.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 11:53 AM

yeah, i don't get all the bitchin' & threats about leavin' this game .. maybe cause i've only been here less than 2 months ..

dunno exactly why this game is so addictive, been tryin' to figure that out since about day 6 after signing up .. i've played my share of games before but none of 'em ever got their hooks into me like this here game ..

i've got a theory why some (and i bet it's a fractional minority overall) get so pissed sumtimes .. i think, despite the moaning, they actually really like this game, but despise the fact that they keep on spending money to keep the habit goin' .. in truth they are actually pissed at themselves ..

just speculating .. but i think i'm not far off, if at all

• giraffedog
    144 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 7:08 PM

Well, assume that was directed towards me, or so my tin-foil hat tells me.

I reserve the right to quit, will honestly answer why to the reasons, but also reserve the right to troll until I get someone worthy to take over about 2000 credits worth of gear and another 1000 in the bank.

Be-bop above states he's only been here 2 months, but apparently has it down cold...good for you and pleasant dreams, ol' cod....post-wh0re status awaits.

On another note, never been bullied into anything, and not gonna start when I'm the 1 paying for a product that does not even remotely live up to its premise.

Customer service..........ppfffffft.

Attempted theft..........................yep, still "whining" about that.

Call me what you will  -  my yap may get me in trouble, but I do not lie, nor do I start beaking-off unless a very good reason.

I repeat...be-bop.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 7:36 PM

Yeah!!!  Why is it that people who aren't Legend,  want to think they can give advice to people who are?  You quit cold turkey...  We've spent a high amount of money here... Most Legends know what their talking about, when it comes to this game.  I have Nike balls, Callaways,  but play with free Balls, it seems the "water" doesn't  want these, lol.   I agree with Dude ^^^^^^^ over me.  But it will all depend on "Tour Golf Online",  when ever it comes out,  to find out if I quit here cold turkey. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 7:58 PM

giraffedog:

Well, assume that was directed towards me, or so my tin-foil hat tells me.

I reserve the right to quit, will honestly answer why to the reasons, but also reserve the right to troll until I get someone worthy to take over about 2000 credits worth of gear and another 1000 in the bank.

Be-bop above states he's only been here 2 months, but apparently has it down cold...good for you and pleasant dreams, ol' cod....post-wh0re status awaits.

On another note, never been bullied into anything, and not gonna start when I'm the 1 paying for a product that does not even remotely live up to its premise.

Customer service..........ppfffffft.

Attempted theft..........................yep, still "whining" about that.

Call me what you will  -  my yap may get me in trouble, but I do not lie, nor do I start beaking-off unless a very good reason.

I repeat...be-bop.

RSS