Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:06 AM

How about you just put the tournament on the strokeplay tournaments page like every other tournament there's ever been. That would be simpler surely.

• GolfproMike
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:11 AM

h

How does someone become a WGT member like playing here makes you work to play good moving from another online golf where there is no support here you have up to date clubs ect. I have got help and tip from good players.Thanks

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:19 AM

Haven't received an invite to this tourney via e-mail either. Wassup?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:24 AM

DAZZA501:

How about you just put the tournament on the strokeplay tournaments page like every other tournament there's ever been. That would be simpler surely.

You'll never get anywhere on here talking sense. Now stop it. lol.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:32 AM

piztaker:

DAZZA501:

You'll never get anywhere on here talking sense. Now stop it. lol.

Very true Piz. You would of thought i'd of learnt by now.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 9:51 AM

If I remember correctly, They did that with the last Nation Tournament, or am I mistaken!!!!

Either way it would be easier. When I clicked on the link in my E-Mail the game came up on Internet Explorer and that browser is rubbish for me with this game. I always use Chrome with GameBooster.

Mel

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:07 AM

wgtmustang:

Yes, there were 20 sweepstakes winners who received the $50 Amazon Gift Cards. Here are the folks who won:

Cas57

TarheelsRule

swilsonaztech

jimbozoo

sittingguido

jj139

Mikefoz

tlpcody

themas02

curtispalmer9602

MonumentValley

poppeee Dean

vinnycassisi

billtroake

Dslayer1

chunkNskull

NicFreeman

limoman0069

TerryC74

TGSSNorway

I won something?  When did it happen? I had no idea.  I'm another one that is not getting info any longer about the WGT Nation.  I am however getting notified on just about everything else, 200 plus emails last week alone.

Is there any way to shut off email notifications for forum posts?

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 11:26 AM

nevermind, I found the Gift Card....Thanks!  It was in my spam folder for some reason along with 34 others on May 8.

What a pleasant surprise :-)

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:54 PM

Danmark2010:

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:
    we spend mach to mach  to join this game .Just think before you speak how many players spend every day on this game and we got so mad because of the bad coality of this game.

And what about the bad quality of your posts?? we have to put up with that too.

Danmark2010:
    Do you think it is right too lost 120 day's consecutive play that because i can connect wgt,or they say we are sorry but it is same problem with the site and you can not connected.So like that i was lost 120 day's playing consecutive.

Re you expecting $1,000,000 for playing consecutively? makes no difference , take a break

do not take my time ok and have a nice day.

PLEASE wgt cant u stop Danmark 2010  that crying man or girl from the forums

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 1:57 PM

Cas57:
    nevermind, I found the Gift Card....Thanks!  It was in my spam folder for some reason along with 34 others on May 8.

34 gift cards??!! 

RSS