Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:42 PM

Sorry to those of you who did not get the email.  I understand your frustration. Please make sure the right email is on your account and you have checked the option to get all the emails from WGT.  Also there is a chance your spam filter maybe catching them.  We also announced the nations tournaments in the login prompt the last few days to grab your attention.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:17 PM

WGTadmin2:
    Generally we will only send you one promo email a week.  But if you play a lot of tournaments you will more emails since you will get a receipt for each tournament.

Well, I've tried this twice before and got nowhere. May as well try again. On first two instances, I was getting no emails from WGT. Now I'm getting them from the pro shop. Real helpful letting me know that I purchased something. 

I've always had to keep tabs on my account to see if I've won something in a tourney. No, I have never received a WGT Nation email. 

Yes, the info on my account page is correct. 

Hi Ho.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:45 PM

WGTadmin2:

Sorry to those of you who did not get the email.  I understand your frustration. Please make sure the right email is on your account and you have checked the option to get all the emails from WGT.  Also there is a chance your spam filter maybe catching them.  We also announced the nations tournaments in the login prompt the last few days to grab your attention.

Here's a thought, inform member's on their wall , some may not go to their email everyday, especially if the account is just for WGT.

I am on here everyday faithfully, to where it is causing problems at home with the wife LOL, and I never received anything, no email , (I just checked) and no pop up.   

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 5:46 PM

kmarline21:
    awwwww someone needs a hug

LMAO!

• wingho
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 6:56 PM

just a suggestion, on the home page you have a news header, why not put one on the forum page titled  WGT  Promotions ,in  the column  on  the right hand side of the page,      or a page titled WGT NATION.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WINGHO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 9:52 PM

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:
    we spend mach to mach  to join this game .Just think before you speak how many players spend every day on this game and we got so mad because of the bad coality of this game.

And what about the bad quality of your posts?? we have to put up with that too.

Danmark2010:
    Do you think it is right too lost 120 day's consecutive play that because i can connect wgt,or they say we are sorry but it is same problem with the site and you can not connected.So like that i was lost 120 day's playing consecutive.

Re you expecting $1,000,000 for playing consecutively? makes no difference , take a break

do not take my time ok and have a nice day.

• Adalanar
    282 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:10 PM

JimbeauC:

WGTadmin2:
    Generally we will only send you one promo email a week.  But if you play a lot of tournaments you will more emails since you will get a receipt for each tournament.

Well, I've tried this twice before and got nowhere. May as well try again. On first two instances, I was getting no emails from WGT. Now I'm getting them from the pro shop. Real helpful letting me know that I purchased something. 

I've always had to keep tabs on my account to see if I've won something in a tourney. No, I have never received a WGT Nation email. 

Yes, the info on my account page is correct. 

Hi Ho.

I experience that same problem - i get some emails but not all of them - all the settings in profile are OK

• GolfproMike
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:39 AM

How does someone get to be a part of WGT Nation I am starting to play here full time moved from another online golf that gets no support like playing here alot harder to play and get under par scores. Thanks

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:47 AM

See the Nation page - it's by tier or level and by invitation.

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:54 AM

WGTadmin2:

Funny, I sent an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com saying:

Add me to the list of WGT Nation members who is not getting WGT Nation e-mails.

Everything else is fine.

Thanks.

And they replied:

You should no longer receive emails from us, however it may take a couple of days for the excommunication to take effect, or it may not take effect at all.

If you are still receiving emails after 48 hours, please let us know and we will investigate further :)

-WGT

I just sent another saying it's a misunderstanding, I WANT to receive the Nation e-mails. Re-reading my e-mail I guess it wasn't clear.

As to the post above, see https://www.wgt.com/nation/ 

Who knows what the criteria is, as I am no where near a legend or level 90. I speculate that if you play a lot and spend a little $$, that you get invited.  Don't know if there is a minimum tier and level required, but I imagine there is.

RSS