Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 2:01 PM

I wish, 34 other emails...sorry for the confusion.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 2:05 PM

LOL. I knew that's what you meant, I just thought it was funny.  ;-)

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 1:31 PM

peoch:

Danmark2010:

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:
    we spend mach to mach  to join this game .Just think before you speak how many players spend every day on this game and we got so mad because of the bad coality of this game.

And what about the bad quality of your posts?? we have to put up with that too.

Danmark2010:
    Do you think it is right too lost 120 day's consecutive play that because i can connect wgt,or they say we are sorry but it is same problem with the site and you can not connected.So like that i was lost 120 day's playing consecutive.

Re you expecting $1,000,000 for playing consecutively? makes no difference , take a break

do not take my time ok and have a nice day.

PLEASE wgt cant u stop Danmark 2010  that crying man or girl from the forums

Try to learn too play golf Peoch and aftter that you have it the right to speack with me ok.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 10:36 PM

plim:

the only emails i get are CC related ones, messages and if i buy something from the pro shop. i get nothing about comps or offers. i have only played 1 wgt comp and that was only because i entered through a pop up.

i set an email address just for wgt so why am i only getting certain emails and not all

i have never recieved any email regarding wgt nation comps. and yes i have all boxes ticked to recieve all emails.

i think the email issue is a major one that wgt needs to address

i wonder how many people have won a sweepstake and never recieved a email to claim it.

get it sorted please

^^^^  This for me too as I've reported multiple times before.

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:43 AM

Hi andypat - we agree that giving you more time to enter and play the tournament is needed, so we launched another quick tournament with two single-play rounds this week - the first round ends Thursday 6/7 and the second round ends Sunday 6/10. Hope this gives you more time to hop into the tournament and play.

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:48 AM

Woodoworkery - great suggestion on posting an update to the Wall on member profile pages. What about an in-mail message to your WGT inbox? Do you check your messages here often?

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:50 AM

Hi nyctc7 - I'll check to make sure you're receiving the Nation emails moving forward. Thank you!

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:57 AM

Hi Cas57 - I'm checking to see if there is a way to turn off notifications of replies from Forum posts after you've subscribed to receive them and will have an update for you shortly.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 12:05 PM

Mustang, why can't the tournament be put on the strokeplay tournaments with the rest of them so everyone can see it?

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 1:07 PM

Hi DAZZA501 - we didn't post the NATION tournament in the calendar with all the other tournaments running this month because it's for NATION members only, and a lot of players aren't in the NATION. So, it could potentially cause a lot of disappointment for players who see it in the calendar and try to enter, but can't play due to eligibility.

Discussing with the team here right now....we will explore additional ways to better communicate NATION tournaments. Currently, we've been using email and the pop-up you see when you log in. We'll explore further how we can better communicate in the Forums and Tournaments page to NATION members only.

RSS