Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 2:57 PM

wgtmustang:

Hi DAZZA501 - we didn't post the NATION tournament in the calendar with all the other tournaments running this month because it's for NATION members only, and a lot of players aren't in the NATION. So, it could potentially cause a lot of disappointment for players who see it in the calendar and try to enter, but can't play due to eligibility.

Discussing with the team here right now....we will explore additional ways to better communicate NATION tournaments. Currently, we've been using email and the pop-up you see when you log in. We'll explore further how we can better communicate in the Forums and Tournaments page to NATION members only.

Well the Blair O'neal tournament was with the rest of the tournaments and i couldn't enter that. 

There was more disappointment that players missed a tournament they were eligible for because it wasn't on the list than just seeing a tournament they weren't eligible for.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 3:42 PM

esssy:
    couldnt wgt just make a section in the same as ctth,ready to go,country clubs tournaments

This Esssy i think is the answer.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:24 PM

DAZZA501:

esssy:
    couldnt wgt just make a section in the same as ctth,ready to go,country clubs tournaments

This Esssy i think is the answer.

TOTALLY Agree! :) and they can putt there some NATION READY TO GO! 

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:40 PM

We agree with you here about a section/tab in the tournaments page. It will require some development work, so it will require a little time to create, but we think this will be a helpful solution.

Love the NATION Ready-Go's idea, too!

Thank you!!

• wgtmustang
    24 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:45 PM

Cas57:

Is there any way to shut off email notifications for forum posts?

Cas57 - I found the answer for you:

- Go to your forum post (click "item link" in the email that you received about the Forum post)

- Click "Edit" below the message you posted

- Un-check the "Email me replies to this post." box

- Click the [Post] button at the bottom of the page 

That should do the trick!

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:37 PM

wgtmustang:

Hi andypat - we agree that giving you more time to enter and play the tournament is needed, so we launched another quick tournament with two single-play rounds this week - the first round ends Thursday 6/7 and the second round ends Sunday 6/10. Hope this gives you more time to hop into the tournament and play.

And how would an uninvited Nation member such as myself go about playing one of these tournaments. I get emails EVERY time i buy something, EVERY time someone in my CC creates a tourney, EVERY time I enter a tourney, EVERY time I need to play a tourney, EVERY time I win something in a RG, EVERY time someone responds to a forum post I responded to, etc..... why no communication now?

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:59 PM

I as of today 6/6 /2012  did not recieve any nation emails, nor have I recieved any kind of expedited customer service for a lost replay problem I had on the 5th.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:56 PM

wgtmustang:

Hi andypat - we agree that giving you more time to enter and play the tournament is needed, so we launched another quick tournament with two single-play rounds this week - the first round ends Thursday 6/7 and the second round ends Sunday 6/10. Hope this gives you more time to hop into the tournament and play.

i still have no emails about this torney i have till later on tonight to play it. wheres the link to play if i don't get emails with the link how am i supposed to play it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:59 PM
RSS