Forums

Help › Forums

Leave WGT Nation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 2:59 PM (129 replies)
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 1:20 PM

wgt cant answer that one. its been an issue for awhile.

i have the same problem its annoying when you miss something due to poor comms.

• Woody2112
    574 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:48 PM

WGTadmin2:

Shrude - a bit crude but we do deserve the harsh comment. 

We are slowly rolling out the benefits for the nation members but we could do it faster. This being said there is currently a nations only tournament with great prizes you can play in this weekend and the expedited customer service alone is vastly improved and worth the little gold flag.

Ya, I dont see any tournament nor was there an E-Mail sent which is supposed to happen, I would participate but nuthin to participate in.

Great, reading further now I realize I have missed it, AND that there was a previous 1. I also know that no 1 else in our CC knows about them that is a WGT Nation member and there are quite a few. So when do we get to play the 1st rd!!!!!!!! Please re-open to all Nation members as you have not fulfilled your part of the Nations member agreement to notify us of events.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:32 PM

kmarline21:

Everyone on here well not everyone but a vast majority of people just *** moan and complain every day day droning on and on about WGT this and WGT that blaming them for every little thing .Take responsibly for yourself IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME or DON'T LIKE THE WAY WGT RUNS IT LEAVE GET OUT GO! why do you all keep hanging around. if your not having fun doing this (witch BTY Iam ) then why do you do it ?you would not go to a restaurant you didn't like everyday or shop at a store you hated everyday or hang out with people you didn't like everyday but you log on to WGT play some golf and then get on here and complain about every aspect of this game and how WGT runs it also using language that you hear at some cheep corner bar. STOP think about it think about what you are doing.Find something you like to do that you have fun at and enjoy.who cares if you did not make the putt or if you lost another ball or it did not land in just the right place life goes on .I am here cuz I like to be here from time to time I enjoy playing the game of VIDEO GOLF which is not anything like playing around of REAL GOLF it never will be but I think WGT does try to make this a good game. Its very hard to please everyone all the time .I do not think that they are out to get anyone like some evil master mind some of you think they are as you log on day after day . This is the way the game is this is the way they run it IT IS WGTs game they put it out there and you can take it or leave it . IF YOU NOT HAVING FUN I WOULD LEAVE IT ! So smile when you miss that 5 ft putt ...... Life goes on

Hello there

You don't know nothing about this WGT and try too understand why people complain.Many players spend a lot of money  to have it the right think.when you spend about 25.000 WGT cr a months you espect to have a coality in game.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:38 PM

WGTadmin2:

Kindle - There are different rules and regulations for real world item prizes vs credits vs sweepstakes vs top score.  Also the prize amounts and how much notice time we give and run the contest for all influence the countries we can offer the contests in.

Come one Admin give me a break and don't speak about the rules and regulations, because wgt are same favorit country for the prize.

This wgt site it is just bussines and nothing more.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:43 PM

Danmark2010:

Of course its a business, you think they do all this for free when they have to spend loads of $$$ to make courses...........

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:53 PM

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:

Of course its a business, you think they do all this for free when they have to spend loads of $$ to make courses...........

we spend mach to mach  to join this game .Just think before you speak how many players spend every day on this game and we got so mad because of the bad coality of this game.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:01 PM

chrisironsbones:

Danmark2010:

Of course its a business, you think they do all this for free when they have to spend loads of $$ to make courses...........

Do you think it is right too lost 120 day's consecutive play that because i can connect wgt,or they say we are sorry but it is same problem with the site and you can not connected.So like that i was lost 120 day's playing consecutive.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:19 PM

awwwww someone needs a hug

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 4:29 PM

Danmark2010:
    we spend mach to mach  to join this game .Just think before you speak how many players spend every day on this game and we got so mad because of the bad coality of this game.

And what about the bad quality of your posts?? we have to put up with that too.

Danmark2010:
    Do you think it is right too lost 120 day's consecutive play that because i can connect wgt,or they say we are sorry but it is same problem with the site and you can not connected.So like that i was lost 120 day's playing consecutive.

Re you expecting $1,000,000 for playing consecutively? makes no difference , take a break

RSS