Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 11:53 AM

3128738:
    I am getting docked percentage points even whe I disconnect from practice games - with others or alone

I can't answer about disconnecting from practice rounds, but you most definitely DON'T get docked for quitting any solo round. 

Your second question could be found in the FAQ's ... the same place you saw about bad rounds not affecting your average. Once you move up a tier, you re-establish your average. Every tier has a certain minimum number of rounds that set your average. You moved up to Tour Pro so every score counts toward your average until you have played that minimum number of rounds .... after that, only your best rounds count. Advance to Master and the whole process starts again.

19 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:07 AM

Thank you very much, jeffdos, for taking the trouble to write. I checked in FAQs and under Tiers it said " .. Your Average Score will be based on ONLY your best scores. So competing a bad round will not negatively impact your Average Score or Tier. So be sure you finish all your rounda and gain the extra experience points, as a bad day won't matter".

It dfoes not mention a minimum number of rounds as you suggest. Perhapos I am not looking properly (entirely possible) but that is ll I saw on the particular point  made.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 10:30 AM

3128738:
    Perhapos I am not looking properly

You have probably looked at all of the appropriate place for an explanation, however one has not been officially provided by WGT. Many players have made educated guesses as to the specifics of moving from tier to tier, but we purposely do not release that information to deter manipulation of the system.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:46 PM

ok wgt lets get with the real world of golf and set up a best Ball or alt shot tournament's. mlwood47

• royt57
    12 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 11:32 PM

what up with the game now when u on 9 or 18 shooting in the hole u get forfited u will lose 3% every time thats crazy they need to get the bugs out the new up date

• pforest
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:07 AM

WGT,

I have gone above and beyond being pissed at the inconsistencies in this game...  The last straw was when I rented the MAX putter and it was deadly......   Bought it and yes sir, it is no different than the spider I was using....    I am tired of marketing schemes and I decided  after almost a year played and money spent, I quit and have gifted some balls to the last person I played.....   Some inconsistencies are fine but, when you wreck the enjoyment of the GAME, enough is enough..............  If you have intended to decrease the amount of players (Sad to even think that way, isn't IT?), then you have.....  I really do not need any feedback on your defense either....  Seems you have a few people that are as bad as your MARKETING RIP OFFS.....

• Jettamax
    47 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 9:17 AM

We need some NEW course's ... playing the same ones over & over again whether I shoot low or high is starting to get a little boring ... How about it WGT wouldn't it be nice to add some NEW one's ....

• chillypepper
    7 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 6:54 AM

just got docked more percentage points for a game that did not  load- *^&% it-im done

• jakesd1
    6 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 5:05 PM

just some ideas to toss around:  

1.) Allow members from the same country club to play as a group in their tournaments instead of just solo play.

2.) Allow different country clubs to challenge other country clubs in tournament play.

3.) When abusive players exit or disconnect during group play; allow the others to boot him or forfeit for him to forego the 15 minutes of waiting for him to return. then report him and possibly banning him from future group play.  let him play only solo.

• Dooble1
    462 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 8:54 AM

ONCE AGAIN; I continue to encounter problems which are NO fault of my own, YET, i get penalized as though I am a game quitter.  

For the most part, when another player is having connection issues, or whatever, and the player quits when they are at tee; it freezes the entire game, FORCING all other players to "End Game".  This is typically during CTTH games.

Also, in the middle of a game recently, WGT went down for maintenance.  I had not been playing long and did not see a prior notice.  My opponent and I were booted.  When I logged back on later in the day, my % of play was penalized. 

IE: HAVING NEVER QUIT A GAME, MY % OF PLAY CONTINUES TO BE PENALIZED FOR REASONS BEYOND MY CONTROL!

FYI, I supposedly have the fastest residential internet available in the USA, and NEVER have these issues any other place on the internet.

I keep my Chrome up to date, my cache, cookies, etc cleared regularly.  Even running multiple applications (which I do NOT do when playing WGT), my speed test is d 30 mbps.  

RSS