Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • BuzzLaV
    804 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:01 AM

Folks , I could use some help here. my old credit card expired , I entered the new activated one and it wont allow me to buy credits ? I got a red message saying contact customer service. 3 emails later and nothing.Hosting a large tourney with gifts owed o winner's this put's me in a terrible and embarrasing postion,

thanks

Buzzlav

• hdfatboy1
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:59 AM

I have been playing here for a long time and enjoyed all the super progress the site has achieved, I have one request/suggestion and hope some one reads this and takes serious consideration of it... All though I do like the chat option I would like to see you guys add an option to be able to turn the chat off, I mean completely off under the options tab so that the chat button will not blink when some one has posted a chat. 

Thanks hdfatboy1  

• masterace1
    225 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:28 PM

ok tring to find the one ahead of directing me to the complaint box....In match play its says (cause i just reed it) that it takes 10% from each player....how come if you win it really takes more then 10%.....Example I play alot for 222 credits then it says winner will recieve 200...WGT took its part i understand that...BUT I'll only receive 178. Another question if you lose and if you entered 222 you will lose 222 why's that. Kinda upset here so someone explain it to me. Also if this is a mistake then I need a return of credits alot.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 4:24 PM

masterace1:

ok tring to find the one ahead of directing me to the complaint box....In match play its says (cause i just reed it) that it takes 10% from each player....how come if you win it really takes more then 10%.....Example I play alot for 222 credits then it says winner will recieve 200...WGT took its part i understand that...BUT I'll only receive 178. Another question if you lose and if you entered 222 you will lose 222 why's that. Kinda upset here so someone explain it to me. Also if this is a mistake then I need a return of credits alot.

Hi Masterace1,

It states that the fee is 10% per player. The total rake for WGT is 44 credits off the total bet between both players.  Hope this helps!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 5:31 PM

masterace1:

Simple math, 10% (from you) + 10% (from your opponent) = 20%.

So your winnings are 200, but your profit is 178, since you had to pay 22 to WGT from your end. Feel free to ask if further explanation is required.

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 8:40 AM

Big DITTO  that

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 10:15 PM

WHY CANT WE HAVE CLUB VS CLUB TOURNAMENTS AND WHY CANT WE HAVE BEST BALL TOURNAMENTS IN THE C.C.

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2012 10:23 PM

i WOULD  LIKE TO SEE WGT OPEN UP BEST BALL TOURNAMENT GAMES LIKE  WE DO IN REAL GOLF. THEY COULD ALSO SET UP A PROGRAM THAT WOULD LET C.C. HAVE ALT SHOT  TOURNAMENTS

• bobsa1
    5 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 1:55 PM

i'm certain that the following has been proposed numerous times, but being fairly new here, I don't find the topic addresed.

You need a PUTTING & CHIPING/PITCHING practice area just as you'd find at any good facility - public or private. Used for warmups before a round or as practice, these facilites would need to accomodate a fairly large group. I'm guessing that they would be so polular you might have to have a waiting list.

If you wish to set the standards you seem to tout, then one practice area per golf course would be appropriate. Guess I'm surprised it's not currently offered given the excellent reproduction work you use of famous courses.

Bob Atcheson (bobsa1)

• drewmar98
    35 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 2:05 PM

involvement is a good thing. keep it up!

RSS