Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • pokerdemon
    62 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:14 PM

i have a problem i finish a game and log off and when i come on later it says that i orfietd the game so that goes on the new quit % thats not right u need to do something about that                                                                                   thanks pokerdemon

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 5:43 PM

why cant wgt set up club Vs club tournaments that would be fun for all  club members.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:20 AM

How can WGT blantantly allow a CC called "Professional Sandbaggers CC".  They are admittedly playing under their level to STEAL money from honest customers.  I am a business owner myself and have played this game for quite some time.  If this were my business I'd be sure to put a stop to this and show my honest customers that I care about my business.   I'm personally rather sick of how WGT treats this situation and does not respond or show that they will be taking action to these types of players.  They actually condone the action by allowing high ranked players to restart as Hacks.  

• royt57
    12 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 10:41 AM

it dosen't matter if they  or ( hacks or legend)  there using cheats to shoot lower then 60. but the only way we can stop this is by using cheap ball that cost 10 cent and getting (golf meter.somee.com/ ) so they not making any money  and maybe they will kill the ppl. that is cheating i love this game and no its not fair when u see hacks come out and shoot a 58 with standard  clubs and ball  and wgt high lights them cmon  if u us the  (golf meter .somee.com/)and buy cheap ball u wont lose and u get to play the hole meter on the ball no more water or out of bounds they wont make any money on balls and there lose thousand on balls but maybe they will wake up and not let ppl. use cheats. i dont use the cheats because i love the game i like knowing that i can shoot -5 one game and shot a +5 the next game its like real golf  so come on ppl and wgt lets get the game back before  someone esle make a new  golf site and wgt is a nother my space  o yea it can happen wgt get your sh***t  together take back the game u losing money on this cheater  thnx i love wgt keep playing and u will find the friends on here that dont cheat and u will have fun(  and remember wgt is a great social network u will ever find )

• chillypepper
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:03 AM

Is there anything being done about wrongly forfeited games-three times now-just minutes ago I had a player quit on me. Every time I tried to continue the game I had no option but to close my browser to resume the game- on the third time it disqualified me and now that will go against my percentage.  Great feature to weed out the quitters, but it's screwing me. Would like some answers to this.

• jono32
    19 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 5:11 AM

hello i have a question

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2012 11:55 AM

jono32:
    hello i have a question

We would love to hear it! Start a new thread or join an existing conversation about your question's topic :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 8:07 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy.

I like the cut of your jib and whatnot. Lookin forward to some new (& fun) diaolgues all up here in these forums.

Regards, I am Yancy

19 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 8:34 AM

I, too, would like an explanation. I am getting docked percentage points even whe I disconnect from practice games - with others or alone. What is the pont of this? If Ihave ten minutes to spare I like to play a few holes. But if time beats me and I have to go, why should the community think I am a quitter.

Another question. I have just been made up to Tour Pro and given an averae score of 88. The rules/regs say poor ranked rounds do not raise your average - so I plaed soe ranked rounds to try to get my 88 down. But I get penalised for poor rounds ?  Why ?

RSS