Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT Community...

Wed, Feb 10 2016 1:05 AM (178 replies)
  • plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:02 PM
    thanks for the quick response regarding our emails. its nice to know your listening to us
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:13 PM

plim:
    thanks for the quick response regarding our emails. its nice to know your listening to us

We are always listening!

And because we are listening to you, that means that the people who are behind the scenes working directly to fix this situation are listening to you because we are in constant communication with them.

Thank you every for staying orderly during this ordeal, we will be in touch individually once we can come to a resolution

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:14 PM

The WGT community wants to know...

WGTwildcat, are you single??

;) Just kidding. Welcome to all the new admin! Great to see WGT evolving. Cheers.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:16 PM

Thanks for your reply WGTpizza!  Its appreciated.

Lashe

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 6:27 PM

THHHAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUU! And I have also been impressed over the last couple of months that WGT seems to have been adding the stuff that has been requested (like blue shirt avatars LOLOL!!!!)

I have some stuff comin up 4 u WGT now that ur listening :) like little bugs and stuff I want investigated...

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 8:28 AM

WGTpizza:

We are always listening!

And because we are listening to you, that means that the people who are behind the scenes working directly to fix this situation are listening to you because we are in constant communication with them.

Thank you every for staying orderly during this ordeal, we will be in touch individually once we can come to a resolution

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

I know its US Open week there and everyone is busy, but...................................any progress on this?  New info to offer?  

I know (thanks to a friend looking out) that there is a new WGT Nation Tourney starting today and that emails were sent with info, but I again received nothing.   I have also not received a reply back to my reply to my email of last week in which I was told that I am not a member of WGT Nation so this does not pertain to me  (and yet there above sits the WGT Nation flag still next to my name).

You'll forgive me if I refrain from thanking anyone in advance as this has been going on now for way too long with no resolution.

Waiting and hoping................and loosing faith.  :(

Lashe

• WGTwildcat
    648 Posts
    Thu, Jun 14 2012 12:18 PM

Lashe, here's the information about the NATION tournament that starts today -- with a link to the tournament page so you can enter: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/109733.aspx

Sorry for the delay, I know the team is working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible -- we'd hate for you and our other NATION members to miss out on anything, so they're on it!

In the meantime, we're going to start posting in the WGT Tournament Announcements section on the forum about official WGT tournaments (like the above), including those for the WGT NATION players.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for bearing with us while we get everything sorted out!

• WGTgator
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 11:14 AM

Lashe, it seems your issue was caused by an error with your email in our system and should now be resolved. Please let us know  if you are still experiencing any issues with receiving emails and thank you for your patience in the matter.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 11:41 AM

sorted. well done WGT getting emails regarding comps now. not that i'm going to win anything but its fun trying.

• larrytruelock
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 2:25 PM

I am having problems with my meter jumping alot, what should I do when this happens, is there any quick fix?

WGTwildcat:

Greetings everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the WGT Community. We really appreciate everyone who’s taken their time to play the game and to give us such great feedback as you’ve helped grow World Golf Tour to become the largest online golf game in the world, an amazing accomplishment!

We've heard all the recent requests for more active participation by the WGT team in the forums, and going forward, you will see a lot more from us, including more actively responding to threads, answering questions, and sharing more updates. This will be ongoing and we’ll be using the forums to regularly find out more about what your needs are in the game and for the WGT community. 

We’ll be using the forums to provide more insights about upcoming game features, courses and equipment, and asking for more of your ideas and suggestions earlier in the progress, so please make sure you visit regularly to help shape the future of the game.

We’ll also be hosting regular “Hangouts” to give you the opportunity to connect directly with WGT and chat in real-time. Each month, MisterWGT (WGT’s co-founder) will host a regular Hangout where you can talk directly to “the man.” Additionally, we’ll be launching weekly Hangouts for new players that are just getting started with WGT. This will be an open conversation where our newest community members can come to ask questions and get answers from us to help them get into the game. 

We want the forums to become a more positive place where you feel comfortable asking questions, sharing tips and experience, and to know that you’re being heard by the WGT team. To do that, we’re going to be a lot more proactive about answering questions, but also about removing personal attacks and offensive comments. We hope you all agree that the forums should be a more positive experience, and while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

Again, thank you, and we’ll see you in the forums!

WGTwildcat:

Greetings everyone! We want to thank you all for being part of the WGT Community. We really appreciate everyone who’s taken their time to play the game and to give us such great feedback as you’ve helped grow World Golf Tour to become the largest online golf game in the world, an amazing accomplishment!

We've heard all the recent requests for more active participation by the WGT team in the forums, and going forward, you will see a lot more from us, including more actively responding to threads, answering questions, and sharing more updates. This will be ongoing and we’ll be using the forums to regularly find out more about what your needs are in the game and for the WGT community. 

We’ll be using the forums to provide more insights about upcoming game features, courses and equipment, and asking for more of your ideas and suggestions earlier in the progress, so please make sure you visit regularly to help shape the future of the game.

We’ll also be hosting regular “Hangouts” to give you the opportunity to connect directly with WGT and chat in real-time. Each month, MisterWGT (WGT’s co-founder) will host a regular Hangout where you can talk directly to “the man.” Additionally, we’ll be launching weekly Hangouts for new players that are just getting started with WGT. This will be an open conversation where our newest community members can come to ask questions and get answers from us to help them get into the game. 

We want the forums to become a more positive place where you feel comfortable asking questions, sharing tips and experience, and to know that you’re being heard by the WGT team. To do that, we’re going to be a lot more proactive about answering questions, but also about removing personal attacks and offensive comments. We hope you all agree that the forums should be a more positive experience, and while we definitely welcome all the constructive criticism and suggestions, we ask your help to create an environment where everyone feels comfortable contributing.

WGTwildcat:

RSS