Forums

Help › Forums

no fun playing this game anymore

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:05 PM (6 replies)
  • PERUSKI
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:34 AM

unless your name is tibbets,you probably dont hit a perfect shot on the swing meter every time. i might hit perfect shots 3, or 4 times a round, but mostly on my drives. 2nd and 3rd shots are where precision is needed to get it near or in the cup. a hair before, or after perfect shot and your not even on the green. i dont know if the meter is experiencing technical difficulties, or if wgt has been tinkering with it, either way its no fun to play when what should be a good shot winds up 20 yards left or right. i'll start playing again if this is ever changed back to what it was.

• edvarney
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 5:21 PM

ya, your right man.  something has happened with the accuracy meter in the game.  you cant even adjust it for wind conditions anymore, your luck to hit the green no matter how you play it , whats up  wgt????

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:07 PM

Keep in mind guys this game is STILL in Beta

:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:31 PM

You have been a member well over 4 years and played 240 ranked rounds and only level 36?

Your bag shows basic clubs but all your stats are quite/very good but to have only made it to level 36 in that time shows you do not play enough to have expertise to comment unless you use another account.

The starters clubs do lack accuracy and are not forgiving if you miss the ding but I do note your recovery stats are good.

If you are having meter problems there are a ton of tips in the forums that can help prevent these (the problem is at your end).

• Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:32 PM

SHRUDE:

Keep in mind guys this game is STILL in Beta

:)

And it will always STAY in Beta...

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/100950.aspx?PageIndex=1

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 10:58 PM

alanti:
    You have been a member well over 4 years
    Look at the dates please, thread and games played.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 11:05 PM

alosso:

alanti:
    You have been a member well over 4 years
    Look at the dates please, thread and games played.

Yes I had, the OPs problems occured when he increased tiers and at Masters starters equipment you cannot score well, has nothing to do with hitting the ding or not. Nor has he played regularly to be an expert regarding changes

OOPS didnt notice the thread date tho lol

RSS