Help › Forums

Advice for this New Sponsor pay

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:08 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 8:32 AM

Below is the message I received....What if for some reason an email is not sent. I did all the steps I was required to do and then some ! No email and I didnt know I was supposed to take screenshots to prove I did the offer. Wow what a scam.

I would advise all take a screenshot of every step for every offer you do because you will not receive your credits even though you did everything correct !

HUGE WASTE OF TIME !

Dear user,

Thank you for your inquiry.

In order to process your claim, I will need proof that you completed the offer successfully - kindly send:

- an email you received from the sponsor, with complete header = date, time, sender and receiver

OR

- a screenshot that proves you completed the required actions with some form of identification details showing (i.e. email account open in another window/tab with date and time of that day clearly visible...) 

Once we have received your proof and accepted it, we will be delighted to send you the missing credits.

We apologize for the delay you have experienced and are looking forward to resolving this matter for you shortly.

Best regards,
    Salvatore
    SponsorPay Support Team

- -
    SponsorPay -  www.sponsorpay.com

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:02 AM

I agree its all a con trick

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 9:10 PM

Just another Rip Off survey company. Maybe if we all just stop using these Sponsor Pay jerks, they'll just go away.

I'm surprised WGT hasn't looked into this company's practices.  

If WGT is getting paid by the number of completed offers, then WGT is getting screwed also. This Sponsor Pay gets our info, then makes sure no verification is sent to us, no credits issued and they don't show a completed offer... thus no pay for WGT either.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 9:28 PM

Interesting comment about the screenshot as proof. That might be a good thing to get in the habit of doing, just in case.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 10:12 PM

YankeeJim:

Interesting comment about the screenshot as proof. That might be a good thing to get in the habit of doing, just in case.

It is because as you can see in their reply  they ask for some imaginary email that you will never get.

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 1:18 AM

pjctas0822:

YankeeJim:

It is because as you can see in their reply  they ask for some imaginary email that you will never get.

Even with the Peanut labs, a screen shot is required.  I have gotten into the habit of taking screen shots as i progress through the survey.  When I have not been paid for a survey, they have been very helpful.  I have not gotten any responses from Sponser Pay.  They dont appear to be as user friendly as Peanut Labs.

I myself, have stopped doing the new offers, with the exception of watching the rare video.  I just deal with the original videos, surveys and offers.

I do recommend that screen shots be taken.  In the case of Peanut Labs, they send a link to their ticket dept and you can open new tickets there.  I did that for 2 surveys.  Two different people responded to my requests.  Both were able to credit me.  One of them even looked back and credited me for other surveys I was not paid for and I didn't even ask them to.  It was a very nice surprise getting paid for 6 surveys at one time.

Good luck.

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 1:41 AM

pjctas0822:

So far I have completed 3 different offers, and submitted a forth. The first 1 delivered credits as promised and on time, the others I had to use the support button and apply for my credits. As you state they ask for proof of your claim, which seems fair enough, and in each case I received an email confirming my participation from the company offering credits or had a web page that I could copy and paste. 

From memory took about 30 seconds to submit the requested proof, and I received a prompt and timely reply from the support staff, and shortly after the credits promised.

In most cases you are effectively getting something for nothing, or at least very little effort, so it seems that a little perseverance is not a big ask. For some of us from smaller countries, free credit offers are few and far between, surveys do not exit and watching videos a rarity, so anything is better than nothing.

Therefore I would say thank you WGT and your More Offers partners, keep em coming.

Thanks Kindle2010

• DAD111
    582 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 1:51 AM

I too had same problem and using the snipping tool on windows 7, I captured above screenshot of last page of survey as it disappears quickly when completed.

I received email from Sponsor Pay for 4 such surveys where I never received credits saying:

"Dear user,

I have great news for you:

You will be credited within the next few hours for your offer.

Thank you for your active cooperation in helping us to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Saul
    SponsorPay Support Team
    - -
    SponsorPay -  www.sponsorpay.com "

Credits received as promised and hopefully issue resolved but after trying another such survey just now, it doesn't seem so.

Bob.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 4:37 AM

I wonder why we didnt get a July 4th ball yesterday? SponsorPay will get an email from me about it.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:40 PM

WHAT IF YOU DONT GET THE EMAIL. Both pieces of evidence they ask for are EMAIL related. NO EMAIL NO PROOF NO CREDITS.

Peanut Labs handled these situations alot better . Hands Down.

What I am saying is as above poster posted ...A screenshot of the the last step. Because if you dont do that and you dont get an email your screwed and you just wasted your time not to mention giving out all the info they require to start filling your email box up with crap.

I dont get it , they dont send a confirm email yet how can they say I didnt do the promo right when I am getting their damn emails to buy this and get that and put your social number and your first born here etc etc etc ....FRUSTRATING! AND I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE SCAM ANYMORE. I have since been unsubscribing from all the promo emails that I never completed LMFAO . WHAT A JOKE!

• PAGES
RSS