Advice for this New Sponsor pay

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:08 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 3:32 PM

pjctas0822:
    FRUSTRATING! AND I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE SCAM ANYMORE.

If it's a scam, sorry SCAM, why have other players received credits as promised.

If you don't like how it works, don't use it, put your hand in your pocket and stop moaning on here about what a joke it is.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 5:49 PM

Kindle2010:

pjctas0822:
    FRUSTRATING! AND I WONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE SCAM ANYMORE.

If it's a scam, sorry SCAM, why have other players received credits as promised.

If you don't like how it works, don't use it, put your hand in your pocket and stop moaning on here about what a joke it is.

There are plenty of people having issues with it. If we dont complain or as some say voice OUR opinion then nothing gets done.

I didnt complain about the previous sponsors too much because it worked and when it didnt and I used the support link properly it was rectified. And thats not happening with Sponsor Pay. Im happy it works for you but if it didnt what you wouldnt say so?

Come on gimme a break.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 5:50 PM

hyena64:

pjctas0822:
    Wow what a scam

Something some of us are all to familiar with, heh?

As usual you have nothing nice to say ..go away already.

Example/definiton: 3. A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain. The confidence trickster, con man, scam artist or con artist often works with an accomplice called the shill, who tries to encourage the mark by pretending to believe the trickster.

Above sounds like some multi accounters on WGT lol.

Ok so it is not a scam but I have been bamboozled LOL

• Dooble1
    462 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:08 PM

I've done ALL OF THIS on numerous occasions, and have lost track, but at least 2000-3000 points i never received.  i sent in the complaints with documentation more than once on each complaint, completed offers, and still never received my credits.  It is because of this, if NOT taken care of ASAP, i will leave WGT, AND several friends concur.

I had to restore my hard drive today because all of the bs i downloaded through sponsorpay was slowing my pc down, making unauthorized changes,etc. SPAM, SCAM

HOWEVER, I DID BACK UP IMPORTANT FILES, SUCH AS SCREENSHOTS THAT I HAVE SENT TO SPONSORPAY, SOME ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.  I'VE EMAILED YOU, DONE ALL YOU ASKED, BUT IN THIS PROCESS LOST COUNTLESS PRICELESS PICTURES ON MY HARDDRIVE BECAUSE OF THE DIRT DOWNLOADED FROM YOU, AND STILL NO CREDITS,

• PAGES
RSS