• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 4:35 PM

tbe

• Pskip001
    191 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:11 PM

WGTwildcat:
    R11S Driver - Apparently this club was just a little too good...as it's slightly longer, more precise and more forgiving than any other driver. So since WGT doesn’t change the specifications of released equipment, to make the game a little more balanced, on 8/1/12 we're planning to move the R11S Driver unlock from Level 90 to Level 94. This will give any players in the high Level 80s a full month to level-up to unlock and purchase the club, then it will move permanently to Level 94. Note that players who have already purchased the club will be unaffected.

This is considered fair? I've been busting my hump trying to get to 90, and as of 8-1 the carrot get's moved farther away? If you want to be "Fair", then give a credit to all the owner's of this club below 94 on 8-1 and give it back to them when they reach 94. Otherwise, keep it @ 90. I'm @ 86 now, and I know I won't reach 90 by 8-1 unless I play 24/7. This really take's the air out'a my sail's. And it's manipulation's like this that make me lose interest in this game. Us border-liner's aren't getting a fair shake, just because WGT didn't do their homework on this club before release??

C'mon!

• imahokiefan
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:16 PM

MBidney:

imahokiefan:

WGTwildcat:
    R11S Driver - Apparently this club was just a little too good...as it's slightly longer, more precise and more forgiving than any other driver. So since WGT doesn’t change the specifications of released equipment, to make the game a little more balanced, on 8/1/12 we're planning to move the R11S Driver unlock from Level 90 to Level 94. This will give any players in the high Level 80s a full month to level-up to unlock and purchase the club, then it will move permanently to Level 94. Note that players who have already purchased the club will be unaffected.

WGTwildcat - So 7/6/12 to 8/1/12 is a full month???  Probably should have left that 'fact' out of the post...  As a lvl 89 player with 54,750 points (as of 7/8/12) to get to lvl 90, I'll need ~2,282 points per day to make it or have to wait 4-5 months for the R11S??? Looks like all you want from me is the 5955 credits for the 15 days of XP Ultra Boost that it will take for me to make it!  Why didn't you simply say so in the first place!  Or better yet, release the higher lvl R11S 3WD and and sell both clubs as a set for 6000 credits! If WGT needs the cash that bad, I'll support.  Good thing I have a steady job...

Oh great so somewhere between my level 84 and L89 points per level double?

Looks like another year of inferior clubs.  That is ridiculous.

It takes 486988 points to reach level 90...

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:28 PM

Sad to see such a thread turned into petty arguments. I'd like for WGT to see (in this thread) what we think about the changes.  The arguments or debates if that's what you choose to call them could have been done elsewhere.

Now, we have left them with 23 pages of not so nice posts to drudge through while they try to see what we think about the changes.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:31 PM

Thank you Brian. You finally said what I couldn't because I'm just an 18 year old kid who lied to WGT.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:32 PM

thats why they stuck it out there...Its called a feeler

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:38 PM

i can only laugh at the dumbness of WGT... I laugh at the hacks, pro, TP's, masters, that are level 90 and above, ya'll should find another game, cause your not good at this one.  I laugh at some of the Legends, that have over 600 tournament entry with barely 10, top 10 finishes, who want to keep the best clubs for themselves, so that maybe they'll have a better chance. like SGT ***... HAhahaha...  I laugh because, as soon as Tour Golf Online starts i'm leaving this unfair piece of sh!t game.  Even if that mean i'll have to join facebook...  I can only laugh.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:59 PM

Pskip001:

WGTwildcat:

This is considered fair? I've been busting my hump trying to get to 90, and as of 8-1 the carrot get's moved farther away? If you want to be "Fair", then give a credit to all the owner's of this club below 94 on 8-1 and give it back to them when they reach 94. Otherwise, keep it @ 90. I'm @ 86 now, and I know I won't reach 90 by 8-1 unless I play 24/7. This really take's the air out'a my sail's. And it's manipulation's like this that make me lose interest in this game. Us border-liner's aren't getting a fair shake, just because WGT didn't do their homework on this club before release??

C'mon!

What's wrong, your 278yd driver isn't long enough for the Masters tees?  You have plenty of time to level up accordingly before you actually need  a new driver.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 7:32 PM

GolfDum:

Sad to see such a thread turned into petty arguments. I'd like for WGT to see (in this thread) what we think about the changes.  The arguments or debates if that's what you choose to call them could have been done elsewhere.

Now, we have left them with 23 pages of not so nice posts to drudge through while they try to see what we think about the changes.

It's not that ...WGT came out and said "we want to be fair"...in essence   and we who have played here a bit...know what really needs to be done...and yes...we voice our opinion and counter thos opinions we do not agree with...as any good debate should be run.

We for sure know that WGT is monitoring this thread, and since no posts have been locked or removed, we must assume they are weighing options...heck, even my speak with lLee was civil...and if it stays that way...this thread could go for ....? pages.

WGT needs to see the passion the players have...and what they feel is right/wrong...

Will it change their business model?

No...but may make a few of them think before acting!

RSS