Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Game Changes

Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:37 AM (408 replies)
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 1:36 PM

FamousBeef:

this putts counting as hits thing, being a "bug/glitch" and all, perhaps requires certain parameters to activate it.

my own experience shows the wear meter now on greens whereas before it was never there, i have also had balls taken out of play on the green after missed putts.

fwiw, the darsum hit chart is quite old, although i did find accurate until recently.

in the name of science i will do a hit count and post results.

FB you been drinking too much One Barrel with too many Belikin chasers. :-)

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 11:02 PM

Made it to 90 1 day before the change :O

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 11:28 PM

Well done Lanyo - just made it myself.   ;O

I wonder how many more were in the great scramble to get there?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:16 AM

All that money folks spent to reach level 90 to get this driver and here it is August 1 @ 4:15 AM EST. and it is still @ Level 90.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:46 AM

I cant see any changes, as promised, clubs still shows hack+ lvl 65+, i havent played Kiawah yet, but doubt the new pins are there?? Why do you announce changes, misterwgt promised them in last chat, next maintenance: New tier (tourlegend), new pinlocations on Kiawah, lvl65+ only for pro+. Its 1. august 13:50 CET and nothing seem changed yet.

Egon

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:55 AM

egonweber:
    promised them in last chat, next maintenance

Next maintenance has not happened yet, probably some day this week (I think) Changes will not appear unless there is a maintenance to apply it. 

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 6:28 AM

mnshiner:

All that money folks spent to reach level 90 to get this driver and here it is August 1 @ 4:15 AM EST. and it is still @ Level 90.

I can imagine a few folk spent some creds on the xp boost drinks.

Fortunately i ht 89 a couple of days into july and worked it out that I would hit 90 because of the consecutive day bonus just in time so i never needed to buy any.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:58 AM

Spammage mentioned in another thread that update will probably occur tonight around 11:00 Pacific time, that's s.o.p.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:05 AM

WGTwildcat:

• Level 70+ Equipment - A small number of players at lower tiers (Hack/Amateur) have leveled up very quickly and are purchasing top equipment, but are still playing from the shorter Hack/Amateur tee boxes, making those games and tournaments a little unfair. To avoid this from happening in the future, all equipment Level 70 or higher will require a Pro or higher tier to unlock. Existing equipment and players will not be affected.
  • Why havent you changed that?? I have checked pro-shop and even your newest lvl-up to 94 and 95 shows hack+, lets get rid of pros with R11s, if they buy drivers lvl 70 or higher, they have to move to the tee where its needed!

Egon

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:55 AM

After all the hoopla in this thread, the R11s driver is now L94.  This makes the game easier for best players and harder for the rest.  Cool.  Looks like those insiders who gave the "feedback" got their way, further distancing themselves from the field.

RSS