Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Game Changes

Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:37 AM (408 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:05 PM

Topcat488:
    My first instinct when i read this post from "Sting-want-to-be" is to tell him to STFU...  But i'm not, coming down so hard, on a man, that seems to LOVE our God...  So i'll just say "Take a good look in the mirror", and stop Judging people.

Stow it Topcat. Sting is right, and he isn't judging anyone. There's no room to complain for some players who make Legend and then start crying that it's too hard. Its their own fault.

I agree that WGT should allow all Legend players to have access to the best equipment irregardless of their level, but it's no reason for a player to play one or two courses just to make it to the Legend tier to have access to the best equipment. Its a learning process.

What good does it do a player to haphazardly play a few courses just to call themselves a Legend player?

There's two questions people need to answer concerning this game.

Is this a game to play?

Is this a golf game to play?

FWIW, I, like Sting, am born again. The WGT mods will decide if your posts' are out of line Topcat. Not God.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:07 PM

Milf, only half the team?  how many par 4's do you drive with your  R11s driver. My puppydog could win with you as a partner. And he has big paws on the mouse LMAO

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:08 PM

Milfshake:
    Thats just buying Legend at that point.

Exactly. If you don't have the skills to compete, don't 'buy' yourself into that tier. No reason those too cowardly to tier up should be rewarded, as is the case under the current system.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:08 PM

Only 1 or 2 

#3 Par4 at Kiawah never stays on the green making my Partner have to pitch.. which they might suck at.. So its kinda the wrong move to aim for the green. 

And one at Olympic.. Leaves a NASTY long putt tho.. 

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:15 PM

I could hit 4 or 5 at St Andy's alone, when i was on t/m tees. Maybe your R11s is defective, or your balls are defective.  I'm guessing the balls  LMAO again. I'm done with ya.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:16 PM

Ive never played there Sir.. Sorry.. I stick to the course in the states ONLY!!!!!!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:17 PM

A Level 91 Pro with R11s Driver.....R11 Irons...Highest Level Wedges and Best Putter.

OMG I am embarrassed to even be in the same thread as you lol.

Get off the kintergarden pegs.

Rant all you want dude......but you're just wrong.

You've played over 1600 Alt Shots....but only managed 31 ranked rounds and you've been here since Sept 11.

I'm not calling anyone a bagger but you're a disgrace.

lololol

tbe

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:21 PM

Ive played over 1700 "ALT shots".. Thats alot of games since Sept 6th.. Sorry to correct you. Not much time for ranked rounds eh.. ? 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:22 PM

Why don't you play more ranked rounds and move-up tiers Milf? You knew this scrutiny was coming. With all the forum perusing you do, you should be a cinch with all the playing information floating around in the forums.

I'm not going to name call Milf, but I hope to see you step-up your ranked round game in the future.

GL

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:22 PM

He has no sense of fair play and won't be bothered to challenge himself. He should at least be wearing an avatar with a skirt. LMFAO 

RSS