Forums

Help › Forums

how do you go back from master to tourpro?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 16 2012 9:05 AM (31 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 6:23 AM

I too have just recently made Master, and I dont find it to be too bad. Just have to readjust to the greens. Now if you just want to hang out and play, and be a casual player, here is what you do. Start playing single stroke play practice rounds. In stroke play practice rounds, you get to pick your tees,  green speed, wind speed,and you still get XPs for play. The plus is ,is that your scores wont be recorded or affect your avg. You can play all of the regular courses, from Olympic to Kiawah and have fun with out the head aches. So as long as you dont play ranked rounds, you can stay at Master forever. Some players frown at this , because they consider this to be sand bagging. Me ,I dont care because I too am a casual player. I dont play for credits, or play in tournaments. I just want to play the game and be left alone. So if you dont want to be elevated again, avoid playing in the ranked mode and you will be fine. Hope this helps. Play well and have fun.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:03 AM

ask ncviz..one of our best ever...don't know where she went, but she would kick any ass on here...fact of life

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:25 AM

or nivllac or Tibbetts, the best ever

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:34 AM

seanobrien:

(how to escalate "suck"?)

Suck Deluxe

Maxi Suck

Suck on a stick (not to be confused with muck on a stick, which means around these parts, you are not very good,)

ty Sean, I like Maxi Suck!

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:00 AM

CerinoDevoti:

gmaster007:

That's why you'll sometime see Tour Masters playing badly
    just to avoid the god awful legend tees :-P

The Legend tees are fantastic.

is that why most of the legends I've played with b!tch about how far it is? :-)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:58 AM

man up dude....

master tee's are EZ man...

BUT THE LEGEND TEE'S ARE THE BEST !! ... i too only play 4 fun... and the challenge..

this game provides both 100%.... 

peace.... 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:13 AM

2DAMFLASHY:

man up dude....

master tee's are EZ man...

BUT THE LEGEND TEE'S ARE THE BEST !! ... i too only play 4 fun... and the challenge..

this game provides both 100%.... 

peace.... 

Not everyone is as talented as you are. Manning up has nothing to do with it. Some people are already challenged at the lower tiers ya know.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:35 AM

yep i sure do know sir... hek the HACK tier was challenging at 1st.... 

each level is another challenge.... 

so what i ment is DEAL WITH IT... practice... RIZE TO THE CHALLENGE...

cry'n in the forums... is what doesn't seam very manly..

i check'd his page b4 i posted... his equipment can handle the master tee;s just fine.... sorry,,i wasn't HATE'n on the guy... just some good ole boy style encouragement...

peace...

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:44 AM

gmaster007:

is that why most of the legends I've played with b!tch about how far it is? :-)

No.  They do that 'cause they're whiny b!tches.  Tee length is simply the catalyst.

Any real legend doesn't give a rats ass about the extra length and simply considers it part of the game.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:19 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

yep i sure do know sir... hek the HACK tier was challenging at 1st.... 

each level is another challenge.... 

so what i ment is DEAL WITH IT... practice... RIZE TO THE CHALLENGE...

cry'n in the forums... is what doesn't seam very manly..

i check'd his page b4 i posted... his equipment can handle the master tee;s just fine.... sorry,,i wasn't HATE'n on the guy... just some good ole boy style encouragement...

peace...

Hard to get the jist of a post . My bad. He is a friend I guess thats why i took it that way . No harm no foul :)

RSS