Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:29 AM

the golfgame is destroyed by WGT. Impossible to play regardless of settings. Meter is jumping like crazy...... and impossible to hit a straight shot, WGT stop digging your own grave.......

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:30 AM

same here

• Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:31 AM

Same here!

inertia:

Johniedino:

My meter has gone kaput. Began yesterday and again today. Cleared everything there is to clear, even went so far as to uninstall the flash player and reinstalled it..Same results.

Come WGT fess up. You screwed the pooch on this update.

J

Yup me too :(

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:31 AM

jimbean346:

Missed that Lu; happy days for running the Tour :)

Lol, James, absolutely :)

• tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:32 AM

wow wgt you managed to take a junk meter and make it even more F**KED ,as is this game is now unplayable to me is this what you wanted to drive long standing paying customers away? If that was you're aim the you are right on point,i have not played a round yet this morning,but if the meter is the same today as last night,then you will be done receiving my time money or promotion of your game,why are you killing the game?i have watched you take a great game and year by year you are destroying the very thing that brings in the money.Are you guys that challenged mentally that you can't read and comprehend? roll back what ever you did to meter please or you will lose not only me but i am sure many many more.

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:33 AM

same, my loading is sweet, game loads quick,screen changes load quick but the meter is so distorted coming thru in chunks and splattering its unplayable unless i want to lose balls and shoot an 80 round 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:41 AM

CTTH RG's.....Cool

tbe

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:47 AM

I don't want to be rude, but game is unplayable! I can't make a single shot!!!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:47 AM

I bought the 4 x speed up, what a load of BULL, you take your swing press ding and as soon as you've dinged you here a THUD and ball has landed on green before you have even realised, no seeing ball in flight, and putting is HILARIOUS, its like you've hit the putt with a 600 yard scale and you think bal is going to roll for miles, its worth buing just to watch ball react with the break at 1000 mph, but appart from that, what a Joke, starting to turn from a GOLF SIMULATOR to a MICKEY MOUSE KIDS GAME.  IT TAKES THE ENJOYMENT AND SUSPENSE OUT OF THE GAME!  Had to turn it off after 2 holes

I went back and bought the x2 to see if that was a bit better,  you can swap it  with the x4, there's space in the options to change from 1 to another.

• TonyTurbo78
    340 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:50 AM

i guess the WGT team has got some new EA staff on board with all this arcade fluff.  

RSS