Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:12 AM

My meter is perfect.

Maybe the problem hasn't reached me yet in Melbourne Australia.

The L95  R11s 3wood is good. Nice forgiveness on a couple of shots I had. Not a bad price too compared to the price we have to pay for the latest wedges.

I wonder what level the R11s Irons are going to be ( L97-98?) if they bring them out.

Looks like I'm not going to get those Speed fixes...lol.  I would rather watch the shot I just played.  

Just wondering why they would bring them out.  I suppose, if you only got a short time to play... then you can use the speed fix to have a few games in not much time.

-Roger

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:15 AM

nickuk, I played some of that ridiculous online poker for the first time in a long time tonight. I remember why it's been that long. I had to while searching for the meaning of life dealing with donkey idiots.....Hope it doesn't happen here. Wait, kinda already has.....

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:16 AM

And I thought it is just me lol.

The click response ist really very late, it reacts totally different than before.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:21 AM

Meter is terrible, have it set on Best, going to try high and see what happens. What setting of flash quality do you guys use?

Gary

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:21 AM

mantis0014:
    I wonder what level the R11s Irons are going to be ( L97-98?) if they bring them out.

Apparently R11S irons do not exist (yet) in real life, only R11. WGT won't release a virtual club without a tie-in to a club that players could also buy in real life. Some clubs apparently do continue to be offered on WGT after they have been phased out in real life, however.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:24 AM

Paying to have your ball move faster,LMFAO that has got to be the best one to date.

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:28 AM

Hi Gary,

flash quality is set to high, like it always was on my notebook.

Udo

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts

Woodoworkery:

Paying to have your ball move faster,LMFAO that has got to be the best one to date.

Just wait for Andyson to explain why. It may be part of that optimization thing. :-)

• inertia
    27 Posts

OK downloaded and used rockmelt...perfect meter again, whomever suggested that earlier in this thread gets all my love!!!!!!!!!! TY 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:31 AM

chrisironsbones:

All this hype of NEW PINS at Kiawah, there's only a handfull of new pins here and there, at least you could have made pins different on every hole like St ANdrews.

play the kiawah championship mate.....all pins were different for me uptil  9th hole...then i had to run out and get smokes.

tbe

RSS