Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • JZ00
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:55 AM

Same thing here. Two shots and two lost Nike balls. This is B.S. WGT, especially when you are charging $4 for a sleeve of balls.

• nickuk
    967 Posts

The Whole game is becoming one big joke!!!!!!

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts

Let's be honest; yes the speed up boost is nonsense but they are trying to:

1) increase revenue streams so that the game continues to thrive

2) give players who are tight for time but need to get an important round played a way of gettig it done

I'll never personally buy one but if this type of product allows WGT to keep throwing out new courses each year, I'm happy for them to make it available. The far bigger concern is the reports of greater meter instability which is coming out....

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:00 AM

Help, Help, Help...

....beside those that can play, someone with problems had managed to fix the game weirdness?

I never had a problem with the game, beside the ocasional meter jump.

now I simply cant play! 

Meter is like a butterfly wing movement, or a colibri, And even if you manage to click... the click responce is very very latte, that late that I am making a practice swing almost every time even after clicking. because the click is recongnized by the game in the final part of the meter... and I already lost 2  balls those 2 times click was recognized not that late. 

Cache: Cleared

flash: Cleared

Pc: rebooted

Browser: rebooted:

PC clean up: done

Game speed up helper: tuneup utilities turbo mode on...

WTF!!!

j.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:01 AM

no meter problems here .. so far

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:02 AM

As for the new pins, i've had 3 so far on front 9 mixed in with 6 old ones #1, #3 and 6

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:02 AM

Whats next...a Leg end only 400 yrd club you can play with your eyes closed? (though i suspect some can do this already)...pfft....Hiatus time me thinks....back to the poker! (yes i know)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:08 AM

chrisironsbones:
    I bought the 4 x speed up,

How about the 3W-you try that yet?  The forgiveness went way up but everything else is the same.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:10 AM

chrisironsbones:
    I bought the 4 x speed up, what a load of BULL, you take your swing press ding and as soon as you've dinged you here a THUD and ball has landed on green before you have even realised, no seeing ball in flight, and putting is HILARIOUS

Sounds like something that would never interest me personally, kind of idiotic, but a great example of a product ... like television ... that you can just ignore if it is not your thing.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:10 AM

YankeeJim:
    How about the 3W-you try that yet?  The forgiveness went way up but everything else is the same.

yes EXACTLY THE SAME AS R11, cant see no difference.

All this hype of NEW PINS at Kiawah, there's only a handfull of new pins here and there, at least you could have made pins different on every hole like St ANdrews.

RSS