Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:32 AM

No meter problems here, a 3w at level 95 WTH,speed boosts nah, was looking forward to seeing a lip out pal.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:33 AM

My meter is smooth as silk and thats using my 5hit PC with 1 GIG OF RAM and no graphics card.  Minimum requirements, i dont even reach them!!

As for pins at Kiwah, i've come across 4 so far on back (i'm on #15, like this new location on 14 far left, NICE!) will enter the championship if they are all different, because no matter what you choose in stroke or matchplay they all seem to be mix and matched at present (well there seems to be more available in back)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:41 AM

chrisironsbones:
    no matter what you choose in stroke or matchplay they all seem to be mix and matched

That is how they did it before, e.g. with Oakmont, unless they're deliberately trying to use only the new pins. You get a fairly random mix from both sets of pins, some more difficult than others etc.

• BigDaddyGee
    166 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:41 AM

So WGT did UPGRADES last night, what did you upgrade ?

I get up this morning, log in, hit the ( Play Now ) box, and NOTHING ! I have to go to my friends list, invite someone to play, to get to the game screen. The meter is a MESS, try and stop it, and it just keeps going ? The NEW UPGRADES cost me 4 strokes in 5 holes, on a Tournament that if I QUIT, I forfeit !!!!!!! What a JOKE !!!!!!!!

I had NO ISSUES last night before you shut it down for ( Maintance ) What did you do WGT, because this is SICK, SICK, SICK. I am NOT the only one that is having this issue, maybe it's time to go check out Tiger Woods, and just leave WGT !!!!!!!!!!!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:43 AM

Good to see they went back to seeing who's entered a tournament but hasn't posted a score yet

• tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:43 AM

"METER" 

what did you guys do to the meter? when meter is pushed the strike does notregister until 2mm later every time even with paid balls?????please explain what you did,then please undo it.I am weary of the inaction on your part wgt,as you don't have a complaints department that takes serious the way the game cheats us out of money,i guess the only other option is to find out who regulates your gambling site,because it is just a crap shoot now,i will try to find and lodge a complaint.Or my local news channel may be interested in my story,i am sure if other Americans see or read a report of that nature,then there will be 1000's of others that will affirm what i say to be true.Not a trouble maker here wgt,but i do not stand around idle when i am being cheated out of my money,and with the meter the way it is you are cheating me out of paid balls.PLEASE do something change to meter back is all i askt,ake it back to to the 5/1/12 update as that is when the meter really began to cheat us out of money balls and time thank you

WEYLON TRAMILL

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:50 AM

nickuk:
    ...pfft....Hiatus time me thinks....back to the poker! (yes i know)
    Sounds a great plan to me...Can't cope with this ..

• Fortesque99
    920 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:51 AM

Had all the new pins at Kiawah at the latest tournie. Some still have mountains near them, especially in the early holes...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:52 AM

CTTH RG's have time limit of 3 hours after filled.....why can't they just do this will ALL RG's.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:53 AM

Does the flash quality setting have anything to do with the meter acting up?

Thanks

Gary

RSS