Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:41 AM

so sorry Hyena i so feel your pain,idk what to suggest as wgt kills browsers try the old safari browser,apple is not giving access to the new one but if you have the old one downloaded might help

Weylon

• tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:42 AM

your pop up block or firewall is blocking the screen Hyena allow an exception for wgt and you should be able to play again

weylon

• tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:45 AM

hyena64:

Be nice if admin would at least stick their head out the door & say we're working on it or anything for that matter.  Wonder if they see the torches & pitchforks coming towards the gate?

agreed but nothing as of yet.i noticed my feed does not even say that they update it last night it always did before hmmmmmm makes one wonder

What say you WGT/Admim;admin2;wildcat;whoever else there is lol

Weylon

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:48 AM

A bit of a coincidence the speed up boosts have come out the same time as we need to get 100 rounds to become tour legend!

And also no pro tee tournaments like sun safe either, so its x4 on black tees, first to make it probably gets a WGT bonus

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:50 AM

What happened to the meter  mine used to be nearly flawless..now I cant even play the game..yes i dumped my flash cash..whats going on?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:55 AM

thebigeasy707:
    play the kiawah championship mate..

Tx for that, tbe. All 18- http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/119821/784111.aspx#784111

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:59 AM

haha funny chris.

Since it seems that more than usual are reporting meter issues, I thought I would post to confirm that my meter is the same as it was before the update.  No issues here after 1 quick round at Kia with the new pins.  The new pins are cool!  No weird diagonal grids with the new pins.  I don't know if the old odd diagonal grids are fixed.  Good job WGT on the new Kia pins.

Sorry to those with meter issues.  I played with one person last night who started experiencing meter issues before the update... specifically, the slow reaction to a click by the game client.  Some people (2-4 can't remember) were complaining about that on the wgtls chat site as well.  This was BEFORE the update. 

So perhaps it is browser related?  Another bad auto-update by a browser or something similar is very likely.

• Alan_M
    237 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:04 AM

danohi50:

What happened to the meter  mine used to be nearly flawless..now I cant even play the game..yes i dumped my flash cash..whats going on?

Same here, cleared everything signed up to a Master RG and it's basically unplayable. I just got metered so badly I missed a 0.6 ft putt and a 3ft putt - now wrecked the round and credits down the drain.

After 9 holes I'd managed to hit one fairway and my driving percentage "was" 88% plus for fairways hit.

My problems started on last weeks updates with lip outs on the putts. Clearly others have been struggling as the round scores in the Master RG's have dropped by a few shots and I'm now struggling to get withing two strokes of my average.

I'm now cashing nicely with rounds of 64, 65 or so that last week would have needed to be 62 or 63's to get the same payout - so at least that indicated it's not just me (of course the legend sandbag restarts are still posting freak 56's - usually one per event or so).

I could live with tighter putting requirements as it made the game more difficult. That's no bad thing IMO as some of the scores being produced now are getting a little silly.

But the meter problems today have rendered the game unplayable for me at present. 

I switched to Chrome from FF as I couldn't get WGT running smooth - now Chrome isn't operable - I'm running our of browsers here guys!

RSS