Forums

Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • AlisterJunior
    79 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:57 AM

I came in here to post about the same thing brother!!! Its totaly unplayable for now after the updates i was goin crazy tryin to figure out what it was...like cleaning the *** outta my computer and stuff. I really hope they fix it cause i also cant play untill they do!!!!!!!!

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:00 AM

mel1950:

My meter is absolutely atrocious after last nights update. The game is un-playable.

I have lost 3 balls on the first Hole played today so thats it for me until this issue is fixed. Having to hit your ding button at least an inch before you want it to stop and it STILL sails by is not playing the game. I have NEVER had this issue this bad before.

And before any-one says ''Clear your caches and try another browser'' I have already done that AND put my computer through a Deep Clean with Advanced System Care 5 AND optimized my browser AND booted my RAM AND used turbo boost. and that has made not a jot of difference. I have even checked my Synaptics Pointing Device to make sure its not my buttons playing up but they are working perfect. I use a Laptop.

Sort it WGT Please. Can't play a thing until you do.

Mel

Same thing here. I lost 2 consecutive balls on the first tee when the meter continued to run into the black. No matter where you click it, it keeps going. Jumping like a Mexican bean. The game is not playable at all. Six shots to make the green on a par 3 hole, and the putter is even worse.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:01 AM

Delete the storage in your flash cache too, this helps a bit.  But as for the speed boosts, x4 the shots are quicker in flight but it makes the loading and everything else slow so you dont gain no speed its just the same as normal speed all in all.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:06 AM

Using IE8 and latest version of flash here, so far so good...maybe the update makes the game more compatible with newer flash versions?  (shrug)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:07 AM

can't handle the slow loading and lag on slelecting anything, each update seems to make me want to play LESS not more! 

Its CHROME which is screwed, firefox is perfect.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:07 AM

YankeeJim:

I know this sounds lame, Mel, and isn't what you want to hear but after every update there's a rash of these types of problems. WGTAlex, way back when, admitted to the game being erratic for the first few rounds after an update or sometimes after clearing caches. The fix was to play a few rounds and it will get sorted.

Heh-Don't shoot me, I'm just remembering.  ;-)

so how does the programming change "after a few rounds"   .... with no change to the programming ...........

i just tried the new "... slow .... " balls ...... can't get anywhere near the line

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:09 AM

meter BUTTER smooth on mine... 

just logged on an played...

ROCK on !!!  

comodo dragon.... rules ...:)

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:13 AM

Played front 9 on Kiawah and got 4 new pins, then started the Monthly Kiawah tournament and didn't get a single new pin placement. Kind of a let down.

• RONEBERGER
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:18 AM

Mel, I am having the same problem been on wgt for a year now and have never seen it this bad. I am sick of losing balls that is not my fault and very sick of wgt for doing nothing about it. So no more money for them until the problem is fixed.

Ron

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:19 AM

Yep buy slow meter balls and then buy speed up boost, funny logic.

RSS