Help › Forums

New Tour Legend tier.

Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:10 PM (94 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:49 PM

thebigeasy707:

who even cares about tour legend lol.

i'm quite happy to take 2 years to hit another 100 ranked rounds.

tbe

"2 years"...ROTFL, todays financial expansion report on FACEBOOK/down 40%!!!!!............the thing which struck me most, when I read this today! A social network, w/NO tangible worth,....ummm..., WGT aka "Virtual" not selling anything tangible, worth???/

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:49 PM

"Sometimes time is better used enjoy it by playing to earn. How do you feel accomplishments if your just handed it with no effort?"

Oh my, now this guy has gall! Disrespectful and shocking.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:51 PM

G0LD:

"Sometimes time is better used enjoy it by playing to earn. How do you feel accomplishments if your just handed it with no effort?"

Oh my, now this guy has gall! Disrespectful and shocking.

I am not the one with hand out. Asking for freebies. This is pointless time. Not getting any where, but you finding something to continue the issue.

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:54 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many rounds as a Legend do you think I have played to get where I am? No effort, looking for handouts, honestly, lad, you are blind, presumptuous, and offensive.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:18 PM

Wow, I like the "subject matter experts" who have no clue.

Gold actually was one of the first to propose a new tier, with tougher challenges.

No one was "complaining" that they'd leave...lmao...find the masses who said that...if another Tier was not created.

Maybe some, such as Gold, want to compete at a higher level now, not in 100 ranked rounds.

We'll all get there...and BTW...many of us did it with G10's and WGT balls...lol...at levels below current Masters with superior gear/balls.  

ALL (of those who stayed) promoted Legends in 2010 got to where they at at without Burners, TM, R11's, Cally and Nike Balls, etc..show'em some respect for the way they played the game, or better yet, just keep the negatives out of the comments.

I guess we accepted that challenge and succeeded without handouts.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:28 PM

MBaggese:

Wow, I like the "subject matter experts" who have no clue.

in Scotland we call them numpties

tbe

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:55 PM

In the U.S.A. we call them politicians.

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:17 PM

Thank you, MBaggese, nice to read your sensible words.

And thank you to the two witty souls who made me laugh, after some brazen ignoramuses grated on my nerves.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:38 PM

yet one more reason for a legend to quit on a game ... just saying ...

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:50 PM

WOW, newbie douchebag ignorance in full effect. Stupidity runs rampant in these here forums. JB

RSS