Help › Forums

New Tour Legend tier.

Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:10 PM (94 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:13 PM

promark1:

sarak362336:

Anyone who actually averages under 60 certainly deserves the accolade - those who merely have 400 rounds under 30/60 dont.  

Just saying    Sara

think you hit the nail on the head there sara...........accolade, they just want to be loved lol

Such a BS statement if I ever hear one.

What were all of us under a 60 avg legend to do?

Stop playing?...wait...post 90's?

You tell me?

• ANDREAP
    1,642 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 1:46 AM

MBaggese:

Stop playing?...wait...post 90's?

mike u shoudda stop playng ...lol

at least i play only RG in ranked mode ..and first 15 days after new tier my average grown up and i was happy cause i dont want be TL :))))  now when i post a 30 0r better  and i hope for win some RG 's  my average fall dn :((  and i posted every score ,,also some 34 or 35  but now prolly i joined 100 ranked round and it begin to down again  so in few days  hope months i will be TL   so  if i can every 1 can w/o playng unlimited as someone wrote

i hope have undestand well what u wnated say with this post :)))  sorry if i missread :D

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:18 AM

Seems many are focusing on that number in the top left corner of the screen instead of the HD Golf Courses on the rest of the screen. I got to Legend by accident. I just played my rounds and whatever happened with the average just happened. I can't imagine quitting games just because of that number top left. The game is too much fun to me to care about the little square top left.

I think WGT went about the new Tier in the wrong way from the start. I would have made every Legend Tier player a TL with an average of 57 or lower right away. No game counting and silly hoops. If you look at the course awards, the Diamond Award is given with a score of 57 or lower on every course. That should have been the mark of true exellence without these players having to play their way in. They're already there IMO.

Kudos to all the TL's present and future. I hope your interest in the game is for the playing of it instead of silly numbers in the top left corner only you see. :-)

• seniorbruno
    790 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:03 PM

MBaggese:
    If so (where 80 has no affect)..then calculate you average based on you last 50 games or so...are ya stunned...lol!

Not stunned. My avg has gone up < .2 since new tier announcement. I've played about 75 rds. I'm not looking to level up. Will I move up after 100 rounds?  That's why I posted the question. No answer yet.

MBaggese:
    I think I'd smoke ya in MP....your call

I think you would, too. Don't know how my post rated a personal challenge, but if you just need to beat me, pick the course and conditions. Maybe give me a few strokes, or you could use Starter balls, just so I think I have a chance. Anywhere but Kiawah w/new pins. Those new pins are as bad as Whistler.  Let's hit 'em.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:10 PM

seniorbruno:
    I've played about 75 rds. I'm not looking to level up. Will I move up after 100 rounds? 

When your average gets below 60, yes.

RSS