Forums

Help › Forums

New Tour Legend tier.

Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:10 PM (94 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:14 PM

QUESTION....

Do they allow ya to bring .... ummm ..cough cough..

personal medication across this BORDER you  speak of ?? 

:)_~~~

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 4:40 PM

Jerm65:

Precisely.

Those one-round-wonders deserve to be Tour Legends about as much as Dexy's Midnight Runners deserve to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

C'mon Eileen ... great song...lol

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:03 PM

I would appreciate it if we can keep this thread friendly

thanks

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:08 PM

Now, anyone in the know, please tell me where on earth has wgt stated clearly that 100 rounds is the decisive number of rounds that we must still play, while keeping a newly fluctuating average below 60, to be promoted to that Tour Legend tier? And also, how will that upper tier differ from the current Legend tier? I haven't read a word about that from wgt. Please, no conjectures or flights of fancy, just facts. For the life of me, I can't find them.

The only thing I will concede in the previous posts is the limited -- very limited -- legitimacy of wgt's decision to postpone the inclusion of legends to the new upper tier, as regards new legends who managed to sport a sub-60 average after a mere few rounds. But what about the significant number of legends who have hundreds of rounds already under their belts, and a well deserved sub-60 average that demonstrates unequivocally their worthiness, without the need for the pure and nonsensical redundancy of additional rounds? The answer is in the question.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:11 PM

Gold,

Check this thread:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/120096.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:15 PM

Courtney posted a transcript of the chat announcement here.

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:25 PM

Thanks for the info, guys.

• harrybr549
    470 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:40 PM

some one said that the tl started on july 3rd is that right. games  start there?

thank you

harrybr549

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 5:53 PM

I think the actual correct date is Aug 2, date of the update...that was when I noticed a change in my avg moving upward.  Personally not too worried about getting to Tour Legend right now but I am really interested in seeing what it means to be a Tour Legend.  I have a lot of time before I get there.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:20 PM

WGTadmin2:

I would appreciate it if we can keep this thread friendly

thanks

agreed.

:)

tbe

RSS