Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys Still Suck!

Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:23 PM (20 replies)
  • Rastajones
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 10:48 PM

Sorry to say that your surveys still suck!   Your software has invited me back several times to participate in the surveys, with endless promises of free credits when I do,  but they all still are worthless.  Either I'm rejected from the prescreen questions, which I always answer correctly, of the system doesn't want to cooperate.   FIX IT WGT!!!!   I will be posting this to all my public game related forums.  

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 10:54 PM

Which is why I totally quit doing them. Not to mention that when you do some offers you never get a confirm email. Then when you submit a problem they send you a generic response through email. Then that's it . You cant resubmit a problem and if you email them again you get another generic email responce. I gave up 2 weeks ago and now I only go with the videos and those are falling off as well.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 11:53 AM

I think they're great. You just need to be a bit savvy.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:39 PM

Rastajones- It sounds like you are indiscriminately attempting surveys from all sources. Big mistake. Only a few are really reliable and even then you aren't going to qualify for the majority of them.

In fact, they are not "all worthless." The few good ones can be a pretty reliable source of credits. I've picked up well over 25,000 credits without attempting surveys every day and limiting my attempts to a few companies.

Consider the ads trying to entice us to try the surveys as just that: paid advertisements. Just like any other company trying to promise us the world in exchange for buying their product.

Other people will pipe up about their favorites. Personally I use the direct links to MyView and ampario. I've found those to be the most reliable. There are many I haven't tried and won't try because complaints were posted about them on these threads.

• TomDouglas
    25 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 6:57 AM

I have a real problem with the surveys that have large fonts promising to give you 160 credits and you spend a half an hour or more taking the cotton picking thing and when you get the email they have thrown a measly 5 credits at ya, Is there some place that I can go to complain to the right people, I am sure it isn't WGT, but it is surely one of the supporters of the WGT or they wouldn't be posting the promise for a lot of credits and then turn around and get nothing.. Very disappointing to say the least.

Tom Douglas

• SkullyRCAF
    92 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 9:41 PM

Yup, just did one that was worth 160 credits! Answered all their questions and low and behold, I answer I don't want to join their panel so no credits for me! I mean WTF! spend 15-20 min of my time doing the survey for what! 

Daily Surveys doesn't pay out after you spend a lot of time answering their questions!

Boycot them!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 11:46 AM

SkullyRCAF:

Yup, just did one that was worth 160 credits! Answered all their questions and low and behold, I answer I don't want to join their panel so no credits for me! I mean WTF! spend 15-20 min of my time doing the survey for what!

Just say yes, and give false details.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:22 PM

I score on the Ampario one for 450  alot ,,  Just did one about beer . PAID .

Stay away from the ones that want your Email address . once they have that , They dont need you !    You WILL  get a mail box full of junk !

Or for fun ,  Give them the email of someone you dont like and they get junk mail .

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:47 PM

3 out of 3 today. 407 credits. I think it's just a case of tellng them what they want to hear.

• linsmore
    2 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 1:18 PM

I totally agree this is a joke  Once again for the fourth time (this month) I have answered  all the questions only to be told at the end of the survey I somehow do not qualify for the credits wgt should have given me  4x 81 --324 credits  I have not heard a word from them.What a great scam to obtain information from people and not give them their reward

On some surveys they tell you at the start that you do not meet the profile required  (thats ok and I  understand ) but really ticks me off is letting you do the whole survey then telling you that the survey is full or you do  not meet the criteria required

wgt should really do something about this as I am sure they are ticking a lot of people off

( but they probably wont !!!!)

This is not very good for there image !!!

RSS