Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys Still Suck!

Fri, Jun 7 2013 10:23 PM (20 replies)
  • par4dcourse
    22 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 1:36 PM

I miss the good old days when you could just watch a movie trailer a few hundred times.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 6:43 PM

Nearly 3k credits in 15 days from the surveys for me. Nothing wrong here.

• par4dcourse
    22 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 6:41 AM

GolfDum:

Nearly 3k credits in 15 days from the surveys for me. Nothing wrong here.

Any tips on getting past the qualification screens? Papa needs a new putter.

• JBWormBurner
    24 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 8:36 AM
    I wish that WGT would at least provide the survey points for those of us who start a survey but are not in the set of "chosen few who meet the survey criteria." Even this wouldn't be such a problem if we could know what the criteri(a) are for the survey ahead of time. Why not, WGT ? We are only trying to earn some credits THE HARD WAY ! I am not planning to EVER spend actual money to play this free online game. I'm sure if I did, I would have a chance to equal the scores it takes to compete in Tournament Play. At least in real golf with real grass, you have to have talent, rather than $$$ to play GAMES and also WIN. In summary: Surveys DO suck !
  • GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:02 AM

Par,

I really and truly just try to stay honest in the surveys. The survey companies are getting more wise by the day and they check you for lies from survey to survey. The best thing I can tell you is you can make little white lies or just be totally honest.

If you will notice for instance the Peanut labs surveys will most of the time have your age, race zip code and gender up top when you begin.

You may try searching some of the posts Shrude has made on the subject. He too has great luck with surveys and has posted many tips in the forums to help folks out.

Good luck man!

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 2:42 PM

DylynJ:

GolfDum:
    If you will notice for instance the Peanut labs surveys will most of the time have your age, race zip code and gender up top when you begin.

I've noticed this too and it lists me as 25. I wish. I'm 34. My DOB has always been provided as accurate.

It also provides my (previous) zip code. Being in the military I hop around quite a bit. That being the case it doesn't match my current zip code. My race and gender haven't changed either, lol.

If peanutlabs are so dim as to not realize that certain types of people frequently reside about the globe; or they just don't care

(a)they're only doing themselves a disservice by compiling data only from punani-whipped house-husbands and;or

(b)deviatoons who live in their mom's basement. haha.

That is often sitting next to the letters "DMA" which stands for Demographic Market Audience.  The trick to surveys is to fit their DMA and you will usually qualify.  Surveys aren't rocket science....it just appears being good at pre-screening is.

Either the company that gets our profile info, or WGT, should do a better job of NOT sending me ones I'm nowhere close to qualifying for.  I am in my late 30s, am I really a good candidate for Depends?  Or Legos?  

If the process didn't submit me surveys it's obvious I won't qualify for, then I guarantee you there'd be much less bitching.

• 313shooter313
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 3:49 AM

I'm begining to think that WGT doesn.t care about the thousands if not hundreds of thousands of credits that the suveys owe people. They owe me at least 5000 credits. I;ve spent a couple hours trying to earn credits and have been told i was taking a survey to find out after 10 minute of answering questions that you don;t qualify try another survey. They get all this info from us, an then they tell us we don't qualify. Come on WGT, get your chit together and start making your survey sponsers own up to their responsibilities.

RSS