Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys,FREE credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:49 AM (36 replies)
  • Mamakey9
    22 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:33 AM

another thing in the watch videos section, some times at the bottom "live gamer" asks for your gender and birth date so they can choose the right videos for you, well every time I enter my birth date is says "invalid user"   What's up with that?

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 11:15 AM

Neathy01:

Thanks for the advise, i will bear that in mind in the future. I have engaged in other surveys on WGT and had no problem. It just appears to be Peanut Labs so I have posted my thoughts on the Peanut Labs site, not that I think it will do any good. I am suprised that WGT do not appear to take any action, as judging by the many comments on the forum it is damaging the WGT brand.

I have found Peanut labs to be very responsive to inquiries.  Use the Support link.  You will get an e-mail.  At the bottom of the e-mail, there is a link to thier support page and you can open a ticket.

I have done this several times.  They have fixed the ones I requested, but also went back and fixed ones from the past.

Give them a try.

Hope it helps,

dacrash

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 11:30 AM

opyeuclid:

I am sorry , But I just dont get it .  I score all the time with them .

I score them, but I just get disqualified massively. They are the most picky business around. Fill out some questionnaire, to be told you weren't qualified to take the survey is just plain dumbest thing ever. When there are surveys, it should say "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK, BEWARE THAT MOST SURVEYS ARE NOT REWARDING".

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:51 PM

You must be smarter than the average bear boo

• chez123
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:51 AM

How do I start a new thread. I would like to start a "support the video" thread.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:17 AM

These free credits are waste of time. You end up spending more time on that page, then playing the game and getting hardly any credits. Its getting worse and worse. WGT cares more about keeping those companies that offer the surveys and videos and offers, more than the actual players that enjoy the game and need the credits. It used to be the best option for people that can't afford to pay for credits themselves, but now its just waste of time for hardly anything. I am not supporting any of these changes to earning free credits. If they are not going to help us that can't buy credits, then eventually people are going to leave.

I say again, I am not supporting the video changes they made. I will not bother with it, if wgt is going to do this stuff to there main people that come to their site, then they can ummm ummm my you know what.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:38 AM

chez123:

How do I start a new thread. I would like to start a "support the video" thread.

Leave a message on WGTIcons wall and he'll fix it for you.

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 3:17 AM

What a F#^%ing  rip off... WGT have changed the way they reward credit for views... up until recently you could redeem 50 views for 75 credits... now you have to redeem 100 views for the same credits.

NO HAPPY GUYS...

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 3:29 AM

Games4Ever71:

These free credits are waste of time. You end up spending more time on that page, then playing the game and getting hardly any credits. Its getting worse and worse. WGT cares more about keeping those companies that offer the surveys and videos and offers, more than the actual players that enjoy the game and need the credits. It used to be the best option for people that can't afford to pay for credits themselves, but now its just waste of time for hardly anything. I am not supporting any of these changes to earning free credits. If they are not going to help us that can't buy credits, then eventually people are going to leave.

I say again, I am not supporting the video changes they made. I will not bother with it, if wgt is going to do this stuff to there main people that come to their site, then they can ummm ummm my you know what.

Absolutely spot on my friend. I would be slightly less annoyed about them reducing the credits awarded for the views made, if they had increased the opportunities available. Over here in Britain, we're back to the 7 carousel video's, a few at the top of the page and no extras in the surveys section at all. Quite clearly, WGT are making a statement here....... either pay money for your equipment, play with the basic free stuff, or bugger off, because we don't want you on here any more !

I fully understand that the people who are used to paying the rapidly increasing cost of new products on here, won't care less about these changes. Having said that, there are many, many thousands who cannot afford to operate that way and I I think WGT are going to be quite shocked at the number of people they lose, once the credits quickly start to dwindle away from their accounts.

I can only assume that WGT have considered this and are quite happy for it to happen. If they haven't...... they have made one almighty '*** up' !

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:06 AM

Shocking. I'm down to 2 completed surveys a day. 

RSS