Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys,FREE credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:49 AM (36 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 3:31 PM

Surveys? What are they, lol. Havent seen nor heard of a survey working in months. And even the view videos for credits have stopped now. Credits where always hard to come across for me, but i must be bugging the life out of WGT, because they get scarcer and scarcer every time i send in a foul mouthed bug report. 

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 5:15 PM

I dont know whats up , I am havin difficulties too.  No sense in raisin hell, it will be fixed when its fixed

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 5:20 PM

I am sorry , But I just dont get it .  I score all the time with them .

• TimEmitRider
    24 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 5:39 PM

the 81 credit survey hasn't worked for me in a month, if i pass qualifying, it has crashed at final step , with an error ...

the 163 credit survey i'll score maybe 3 or 4 a month

let's just say it's a slow road to riches by doing survey's?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 6:09 PM

if a survey is broken please contact the 3rd party vendor and also email WGT so we can look into it and get the broken "bad" ones taken down.

thanks

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 6:31 PM

WGTadmin2:

if a survey is broken please contact the 3rd party vendor and also email WGT so we can look into it and get the broken "bad" ones taken down.

thanks

That's something that needs to be in gigantic letters on the survey pages. Posting in this message board isn't going to get anything done. The times I've had issues with surveys I contacted the 3rd party and e mailed WGT and it was taken care of in a relative short time. Making a stink on the message board doesn't accomplish much of anything.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 6:37 PM

Will do

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 2:49 AM

How about the "watch this video to earn 2 credits" section? This is a single video we used to get daily, and it hasnt worked for 6 days now. Is this a 3rd party thing, or does WGT have the power over that? 

• MikeyInman11
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 3:48 AM

i regularly do surveys and offers and credits, i have bought r11s clubs and woods, nike putter and use the best balls i can buy, i have never spent a penny just use my rewards and still as of today have over 15'000 credits in the bank, true to say you won't always qualify but i have success every day

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2012 10:12 AM

My favorite, right now, is the 2 credit video that takes 5min.  Immediately following is a 4 cred vid that takes 45sec.....lol.  Good thing I can just set the computer down and go do something else for a few minutes.

RSS