Help › Forums

Surveys,FREE credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:49 AM (36 replies)
  • Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:20 AM

courteneyfish:

Shocking. I'm down to 2 completed surveys a day. 

Well..... good for you Girl !

• brooksnelson
    41 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:56 AM

Ive built my whole set of cubs via ...surveys.Sometimes they scew me but for the most part I hve done well

• SpikeMike
    51 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:57 AM

Surveys are hit & miss: you can go two or three days and get one or two, and then hit four on one day. But if you keep at it, you'll get the hang of them. And yes, sometimes you have to "tailor" your responses, so to speak. :-) Last night a lot of surveys were turning up as closed, filled, etc. That will happen too, try to be patient. Also, weekdays are more popular than weekends for catching surveys.

And as far as the recent increase in carousel views, that was a Live Gamer move where WGT had no control. However, there are a couple of tricks you can do there to increase your views.

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 11:55 AM

SpikeMike:
    However, there are a couple of tricks you can do there to increase your views.

Well what are they? You can't just leave it like that...

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 12:39 PM

I just finished a 163 credit one. I haven't spent money on here for nearly a year so it can still be done.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:33 PM

Steve442:

SpikeMike:
    However, there are a couple of tricks you can do there to increase your views.

Well what are they? You can't just leave it like that...

SpikeMike never should have made that statement and opened that can of worms unless he doesn't mind all of the free credits going away. WGT cut back the redemption rate because it was not financially worthwhile to maintain the old rate. Should he coach others how to garner views faster and enough people follow his directions WGT will raise the redemption rate again or eliminate the program entirely. Apparently they've come close to eliminating it already.

It's like telling people to lie on the surveys. It may be effective for certain individuals but if enough do it the credibility is gone. The companies will take them away when they learn that WGT's customers are not to be trusted.

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2013 9:49 AM

The dam surveys are a rip off---I have done at least 30 of them and only scored once.   I did one not long ago after they said they were improved for well over a hundred points. Went clear thru to last question. Answered it and it said congratulations you have completed the survey. Click here to continue and it bombed out. Nothing--I went to support and the survey they had listed as the one I did was completely different.  Right then I new I would never take another survey.  The people that say oh i take them all the time for credits must not be telling the truth. I do nothing but the videos and right now they are getttin g scarce.

RSS