Thu, Aug 23 2012 1:19 PM (32 replies)
  • Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 9:47 AM

When have I  deliberately played badly?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 9:49 AM

This is what needs to be done WGT. The next ranked round this person plays is move them up to the Legend tier. Their average is close enough to do it and see how long they stay here.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:11 AM

Its 2012 man.... Most of us new people learned from all your mistakes.. Like TIER'N to FAST. The people that scream the "All equipment open to Legends".... them people TIERED TO FAST.. Plain and simple.. 

There are two way to everything.. Im playing the patient game, we are still in BETA... right?

Calling people sandbaggers puts a "troll" stamp on your forehead.

You can come up with something better then "sandbagging" When "their average" is a 61. 

If they move me up to Legend.. Ill pat myself on the back.. I earned it.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:36 AM

Just to be a voice of reason, if he's not playing for credits (IMO) he's not sandbagging...now he may go hog wild in RG's when he turns Master...who knows, but looks like his MP stats show much playing against friends..so probably not much credits exchange there.

Like Renn said, who cares about AS stats?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:49 AM

Milfshake:
    Define sandbagging Jim.

• someone who deceives you about his true nature or intent in order to take advantage of you

p.s., bs, Mike.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:55 AM

Milfshake:

Its 2012 man.... Most of us new people learned from all your mistakes.. Like TIER'N to FAST. The people that scream the "All equipment open to Legends".... them people TIERED TO FAST.. Plain and simple.. 

There are two way to everything.. Im playing the patient game, we are still in BETA... right?

Calling people sandbaggers puts a "troll" stamp on your forehead.

You can come up with something better then "sandbagging" When "their average" is a 61. 

If they move me up to Legend.. Ill pat myself on the back.. I earned it.

What mistake did we make the folks who deserve where they are at in this game.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:58 AM

mnshiner, You should be banned for making real life threats. I refuse to play a game that allows this kind of behavior.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:59 AM

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:11 AM

YJ,

Again, as I mentioned, just my opinion.

I only play AS with friends or "friends of friends", so it all about having fun and some good natured ribbing for me...win or lose...I don't care.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:15 AM

MBaggese:

Just to be a voice of reason, if he's not playing for credits (IMO) he's not sandbagging...now he may go hog wild in RG's when he turns Master...who knows, but looks like his MP stats show much playing against friends..so probably not much credits exchange there.

Like Renn said, who cares about AS stats?

yes  but what of the new player  that get to  Pro level with only what  WGT  give him for reaching  2 level (equipement and Balls )    and see  that a level 90+   player with the best equipment   with much more months in WGT.............i   would think some may give up or just loose faith in the Game ................  i am not saying  that  players  are sandbagger    but some dont help the new commers    with there tactic  if you know what i mean  .........  we need new commers remember ,  dont scare them,  this game is hard has it is  ....my 2 cents         

RSS