A FIRST

Thu, Aug 23 2012 1:19 PM (32 replies)
  • Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:23 AM

YankeeJim:

Milfshake:
    Define sandbagging Jim.

• someone who deceives you about his true nature or intent in order to take advantage of you

p.s., bs, Mike.

61.29 is REAL deceiving Jim.

I wonder what  an avg of 86.45 would mean to him?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:28 AM

Milfshake:
    61.29 is REAL deceiving Jim

No, the 34 ranked rounds in a year, carefully maintaining that average,  is what's deceiving.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:34 AM

That would mean that you can't hit every or almost every green on your drive.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:35 AM

So maintaining = Sandbagging?

Your starting to confuse yourself, Its ok.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:36 AM

mnshiner:

I can only hit one Par 4 green... I say that due to the fact Ive only played the courses that are in the USA... Ive never been to your so called SA.. So any greens reachable there are out of play here. If there are anymore that I have forgotten.. Its just that.. Ive forgotten they even excited... 

My interest in the game stops at a PRO Level. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:40 AM

YJ, i wasn't saying my good shot affected my partners shot. I was the 4th party to join this game. They were all TM"S and knew each other. When my drive on nbr 1 at BPB went 320 around the dog leg dead center of fairway. one of the opposing players chatted that this would be a short game. My partner said don't worry, and called an opponent by his real first name. My p's next shot went over the green into deep rough. This went on hole after hole with me scrambling like crazy just to hold on. When I made a very unexpected 58 footer for birdie, my partner, rather than saying great putt or whatever, said sorry guys wow, the opponents said nothing. When it was my next shot, I chatted thanks a bunch guys and forfeited the match. See my reasoning now?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:44 AM

Milfshake:

mnshiner:

I can only hit one Par 4 green... I say that due to the fact Ive only played the courses that are in the USA... Ive never been to your so called SA.. So any greens reachable there are out of play here. If there are anymore that I have forgotten.. Its just that.. Ive forgotten they even excited... 

My interest in the game stops at a PRO Level. 

If anything you should be able to outdrive #17 @ Oakmont that is a USA course I thought, and that is uphill. With your equipment you are still a disgrace to the game.

Just plain and simple you are a flat out joke, and should be ashamed of your self.

So folks we have the next Level 100 Pro.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:47 AM

mnshiner:

If anything you should be able to outdrive #17 @ Oakmont that is a USA course I thought, and that is uphill. With your equipment you are still a disgrace to the game.

Just plain and simple you are a flat out joke, and should be ashamed of your self.

*noted* There are two I "could" hit.

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:55 AM

Milfshake:

mnshiner:

*noted* There are two I "could" hit.

Oi why don`t you hit em then in alt lmao ! i`m always digging a wedge out the rough lmao !! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 12:06 PM

renniw52:
    When it was my next shot, I chatted thanks a bunch guys and forfeited the match. See my reasoning now?

All day, ren. Surprised you lasted that long.  ;-)

RSS