Help › Forums

The WGT Plan is working perfect.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:42 AM (23 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:12 AM

GlassMan27:
    I'm not certain, but... I believe that if the ball crosses the hazard line (somewhere short of the green in the rough) in front of the green, there would not be a point of relief that is not nearer to the hole than where the ball crossed the hazard line, meaning the shot would have to be replayed from original position. If the ball does not cross the hazard line in the rough short of the green, it is played on-line from where it crossed the hazard line in front of the tee, which WGT has decided is on the shorter tee box at 107 yards. I could be wrong, but that is how my memory serves me.

That makes sense to me. Thanks

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:45 AM

Me, too. Tx, GM.

• shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:06 AM

I believe what is happening is the new Tour Legend VEM  it's affecting all legends until you get your 100games in ,that is if you had your first 400 games as a legend, because i have passed the 100 game mark and things are returning back to somewhat normal,I went up appox 1 stroke avg during that time now everything is coming down again, what use to drop didn't until i got passed the 100 mark now over par drops, just play the game. Good things will return.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Fairways&Greens

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:42 AM

Woodoworkery:

Thats besides the point, he  was 208 from the hole with 17 MPH wind in his face, he hit at a min. 223 there is no way he should have hit the water.

You tell me who is cheating who in this game, and people just over look it. It's not right and I  am seeing more and more people saying they are bored with the game and playing less and some have even quit.

If the information on the hole is given,then it should be correct , if it's not then why put it there in the first place. 

So it's OK for them to say a hole is 208, with the wind in your face at 17MPH,  but really the hole is lets say 213, and the wind is really 20 MPH in your face come on.

The skill should be hitting the ding or knowing how far off the ding , knowing how far to move the marker for a certain wind, not trying to second guess what WGT really means on that hole

amen brother........

RSS