Help › Forums

View Redemption Bug

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:27 AM (40 replies)
  • FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:54 PM

srellim234:

Maybe you should read this thread again. Who is "Many"? Exactly what is "too much"?

The lack of announcement you cite as a criticism is exactly what others including me have already stated. No one has defended them.

As for ripping you off and not caring, why should they? It would appear that no matter how much you feel slighted and how much you complain you still play a lot of games per day here. As long as you keep filling the coffers they have no reason to change anything.

Per the arbitrary rules of the wgt forums, I am constrained from naming any particular person from the "many" (noun). I can think of two right in this thread.

As for "too much" I can define that for you as meany "any at all"

As for why not caring about ripping me or anyone else off, the question answers itself. They don't care. They don't care about all the folks who had their saved unredeemed views value cut in half. It was, in fact, deliberate.

As for me playing "a lot of games here per day", that will be coming to end when my credits are depleted. I have no doubt WGT will do just fine without me.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:23 PM

FamousBeef:
    Mbag, what are you on about? There is no contradiction in the first line of my post.

To the last post I quoted of yours, yes there is.

Maybe better just to ask you...

1.  Is WGT screwing you out of watched videos

or

2.  Is Liive Gamer screwing you?

Your first line in your post, you seem to be anti WGT as (since I was the only one defending them) it's apparent. (hence my reply)

Yet the second and last part of your post which I quoted, was in lines what I was saying and defending WGT.

Just reread those two quotes of yours I posted a few times, and let us know...just trying to make sense of it, not argue.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:35 PM

MBaggese:

To the last post I quoted of yours, yes there is.

Maybe better just to ask you...

1.  Is WGT screwing you out of watched videos

or

2.  Is Liive Gamer screwing you?

Your first line in your post, you seem to be anti WGT as (since I was the only one defending them) it's apparent. (hence my reply)

Yet the second and last part of your post which I quoted, was in lines what I was saying and defending WGT.

Just reread those two quotes of yours I posted a few times, and let us know...just trying to make sense of it, not argue.

Why does it have to be 1 OR 2? can it not be 1 AND 2? Pretty sure, I specified #2.

I never named you as defending them (against the wgt forum rules), although you at least admit doing so in this matter.

In no way would I ever defend WGT for this or any other of their decisions, thus you are willingly misconstruing the meaning.

Once again, The second part merely offers the reason for no prior announcement of a such significant change. Which is more than wgt did.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:38 PM

hyena64:

At least you'll have more time to bone up on that dictionary website you seem so fond of even though you apparently don't understand it.

FamousBeef:  noun;  the small, puckered exit on the north end of a south-bound horse.

ad hominem:  A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent. Such red herrings may successfully distract the opponent or the audience from the topic of the debate.

anything else?

Aren't personal attacks forbidden on the WGT forums or are fanbois exempt?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:51 PM

Look my man...again, I have to bring out another contradiction of yours.

This time I'll read between the lines and explain as I go..cool?

Thanks.

FamousBeef:
    Why does it have to be 1 OR 2? can it not be 1 AND 2? Pretty sure, I specified #2.

Because why make a post in regards to one, then defend the other.?

What's the point?

FamousBeef:
    I never named you as defending them (against the wgt forum rules), although you at least admit doing so in this matter.

Since I was the only one to that point who defended WGT, it would be quite obvious your comment was directed at my reply.

FamousBeef:
    In no way would I ever defend WGT for this or any other of their decisions, thus you are willingly misconstruing the meaning.

But yet, read the last quote of yours I posted...either you wrote something you did not intend to write or just lost your traing of thought...I'm not sure.

FamousBeef:
    Once again, The second part merely offers the reason for no prior announcement of a such significant change. Which is more than wgt did.

But this was not in my qustion/quote to you...and no where did I bring this up or mention it...I was simplay staing in th beginning of your post you"

1. Indicated supporters of WGT were wrong-again, by inference WGT is/was at fault

2. But WGT is such a minority in LG's playing field, they have to do what LG says. Inferring that WGT is not at fault and LG is the culprit.

My point is (if this was your intetion) why play Devils advocate against both sides in the same post?

• RojoYoda
    39 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:53 AM

So we're getting less videos & now have watch double the number of videos for the same number of credits..

Would've appreciated some notice that this change was going to happen

• RickySam
    53 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:45 AM

RojoYoda:

So we're getting less videos & now have watch double the number of videos for the same number of credits..

Would've appreciated some notice that this change was going to happen

Agree 100%. This is BS. As was mentioned earlier, why not go to a 1 for 1 redemption?.

RSS