Forums

Help › Forums

Boycott live gamer vids for views

Fri, Sep 14 2012 11:20 AM (174 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 1:38 AM

Looks like the "view this video to earn 2 credits" are gone for good now. Havent seen a video to watch in over 2 weeks now. The more i complain, the less i get, lol. Whos been a bad boy then?

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 2:59 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Looks like the "view this video to earn 2 credits" are gone for good now. Havent seen a video to watch in over 2 weeks now. The more i complain, the less i get, lol. Whos been a bad boy then?

you can watch mine if you wish .... 

as i've given up ..... :)

• bopag
    78 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 6:38 AM

Instead of boycotting them all together what I have started doing is not voting on any of the videos. I still watch them but i do not vote, I just click submit. If you do not check either of the 2 lines of stars then live gamer will have to change their advertizes and when that happens they will notice a loss of advertizes hopefully.

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:52 AM

I didn't realize that you'd still get a credit for watching it, even if you didn't vote.  That's a nice way to protest this crap. (mega-price increase)

Thanks for the tip.

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:54 AM

How do you get more than 7 views in a day?

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:59 AM

I agree.  What with the doubling the number of views required to earn the same number of credits, plus the 20% increase in the price of the clubs I wanted to get, I'm now many more MONTHS away from getting that club set.. 

Now, you can barely earn enough credits to replenish your supply of balls before they wear out.

WGT..., this really sucks! 

1.)  Are you listening?

2.)  Do you even care?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 7:25 PM

Just a heads up for the boycotters, I've gotten over 300 views today alone. 225 credits for playing [watch these videos to earn more views] in another window while I play games and/or read the message boards. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:20 PM

Cerino- Please have a little compassion for others here. It's been well discussed that people in other countries do NOT get the opportunities to watch videos like you and I do. It appears that you are rubbing it in, whether that is your intention or not.

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 8:02 AM

click on the box that says watch these videos for extra views, that box will turn grey, click on skip, it will say are you sure, yes, wait a minute or two and it should pop up another box that says watch these videos for extra views.These vids are 30 sec. and you can keep watching them over & over. Happy viewing and rack up some credits while it lasts!

Tim

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 8:15 AM

srellim234:

Cerino- Please have a little compassion for others here. It's been well discussed that people in other countries do NOT get the opportunities to watch videos like you and I do. It appears that you are rubbing it in, whether that is your intention or not.

Thank you for telling me this. I hadn't thought about that. Had no idea we don't all see the same things in the adverts. Sorry to anyone who may have felt I was sticking it in the ribs. I just wanted to notate that regardless of the exchange rate, the videos were playing unlimited times so we could rack them up all we wanted.

RSS