Forums

Help › Forums

MAX balls

Sun, Sep 14 2014 5:30 PM (199 replies)
  • bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 10:25 AM

Well, I had 35 years in as an engineer when I retired.  That included a lot of software and system design.  I was director of engineering for two companies and vice-president of engineering for a third.  I actually have a patent for one of my machines.  

Further, I have made a study and some measurements on the swing meter.  I know precisely what I'm talking about.  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 11:20 AM

Thank god someone does, this old fart is clueless in Atlanta. I attribute my meter stutters to beer, hand. eye, more beer, shaky hand, more beer, and shaky hand, more beer coordination. You mean there is a real reason for this. I knew my wife was wrong, has nothing to do with the beer.

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 12:25 PM

renniw52:
    stutters to beer, hand. eye, more beer, shaky hand, more beer,

Caddie # 3 syndrome Sir .

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 12:42 PM

bubbadork:
    Further, I have made a study and some measurements on the swing meter.  I know precisely what I'm talking about

Then enlighten us, please

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 2:15 PM

I have actually posted information regarding the swing meter onto the forums somewhere between a half-dozen and a dozen times.  Obviously, you haven't been paying attention or you have a really unwarranted sense of self-entitlement.  I don't intend to encourage that by addressing myself to you, specifically.  Are you sure you meet the age limit for playing on the site?

I can also assure you that reading "Dummies for Dummies" does NOT qualify you to judge who is technically qualified and who is not.  Reading that book gets you one thing: high on Amazon's list of fools.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 2:44 PM

Everyone please refrain from insults while talking to each other.

Keep your poise and class about you, while posting constructively, or you will find yourself subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Davemuck63
    303 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:43 PM

Bluestratos04:

FOR SALE    2 UNUSED BLACK GOLF BALLS.  These balls must be made by Hoover-----cus they suck

Thanks, I needed a laugh tonight.

Dave

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:56 PM

opyeuclid:

look who,s talking

I dont attack by name calling or being abusive so  look whos talking? Show me where I have.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:58 PM

WGTpizza:

Everyone please refrain from insults while talking to each other.

Keep your poise and class about you, while posting constructively, or you will find yourself subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Its just 1 person doing that so its ok if you name him. Well I only see insults from him so I guess your talking to him right?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 5:02 PM

pjctas0822:
    Its just 1 person doing that so its ok if you name him. Well I only see insults from him so I guess your talking to him right?

The warning applies to every member of the community. No need to talk about this any more, please keep the thread on topic or it will be locked.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS