Forums

Help › Forums

disconnect %

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:12 PM (114 replies)
  • spence3
    18 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:14 AM

Best idea so-far. sooooooooo fed up with quitters.

• dufferdanno
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:20 PM

disconnect %  is a very good idea, but a 5min waiting period before the game will comence sucks, you know they are not going to return so there for if you quit to go start another game like most of the people will do, you will be penalized in your disconnect % for not wanting to waist yor time for some a--hole to return. or am i wrong ?  i just spent 8 mins waiting for a game to restart ( which it didn't )  because one quitter = 5mins  then they wait a min oe to and the next person quits - another 5mins starts,   when does it end when at the end of it all you are the only one left just so you don't get penalized...   just one more wgt stupid idea to screw up the game-- and i won' even get started about the number of video views doubling to get 75 credits, because that is a whole new level of stupid...

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 7:49 PM

dufferdanno:

disconnect %  is a very good idea, but a 5min waiting period before the game will comence sucks, you know they are not going to return so there for if you quit to go start another game like most of the people will do, you will be penalized in your disconnect % for not wanting to waist yor time for some a--hole to return. or am i wrong ?  i just spent 8 mins waiting for a game to restart ( which it didn't )  because one quitter = 5mins  then they wait a min oe to and the next person quits - another 5mins starts,   when does it end when at the end of it all you are the only one left just so you don't get penalized...   just one more wgt stupid idea to screw up the game-- and i won' even get started about the number of video views doubling to get 75 credits, because that is a whole new level of stupid...

I agree, should be more like a minute,
    plus the % counting should only be applied to multi-player rounds,
    definitely not solo rounds

• coinkeeper1
    23 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:25 PM

I think it does only count in multi players games.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:44 PM

and one more thing,
    I think the % should stand for the positive not negative,
    so it should be the % number of multi-player rounds completed, not disconnected from.
    and like I said in another thread, should add a % filter for join/create a round

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:58 PM

Agree with the positive %, but have a concern, playing in a 3 some, start of game was tough ended up in the lobby 3 times on first hole. On the 3rd with a lead of 2 strokes. We end up in lobby again. I wait entire 5 min, I wasen't going anywhere -2, (pack of wild dogs kinda thing)...so 5 min up 2 other player are gray and I am green. But nowhere to go....I sat there another 3 min, couldn't get out any other way but redX. Go back to play some more, find out I forfeited and dropped from 97% to 93%, come on Maaan,  trying to build a rep. don't be a hater...anyway peace-out

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:10 PM

ppl who wanna quit should use the forfeit option in the menu,
    and it should remove the player WITHOUT being thrown to the lobby.

but from what I saw, the forfeit option was greyed,
    so all them quilters shutdown the client, leaving us all hanging.

also I still don't know what the % stands for,

everybody's in the 90s so far, but is it a % of disconnecting or not disconnecting?

• don300
    36 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:32 PM

It looks like it is % completed in last 30 games.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:54 PM

According to WGT everyone starts at 90% and then it recalculates to the last 30 games.

Mine has move up to 100% since playing for a couple of days.

• don300
    36 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:14 PM

Is this stat anywhere on your profile, or do you only see it once you join a match?

RSS