Forums

Help › Forums

disconnect %

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:12 PM (114 replies)
  • davebrown45
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 11:26 AM

Getting really sick of this game!!! Disconnecting all the frigin time,why bother playing? 90% time you dont get to finish a game.

• maitaimik
    38 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:17 PM

Good idea in principle but poorly executed.

Just playing a slow 4 ball - one player quits - 5 min wait - game wont reload - then after 20 attempts it reloads after a total of about 15 minutes.

5 min rule is rubbish.

Game owner should be able to reject the quitter player after 2 mins.

Game restart should be better - 5 min rule is why I stopped playing alt shot.

Good idea poor execution !

• maitaimik
    38 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:21 PM

Sorry to disagree but WGT does NOT respond to technical issues .

I once lost 350 credits through a skins game glitch and complained to WGT and never heard another word.

I never play skins again !

Joke administration !

• youngyosh
    20 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:25 PM

Over time this will be a great introduction to WGT.

The "One bogey and bail out Brigade" will be quickly exposed for all to see,and across all the tiers, which is excellent. :)

For sure, there will be occasions wether virtual or real life issues when we all simply have to end rounds early......But if this happens occasionally you have nothing to worry about, and will have little effect on your overall percentage.

Well done WGT

• maitaimik
    38 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:25 PM

WGTadmin2:

Disconnects to happen sometimes to all of us and sometime for technical reasons.  So you are correct that the acceptable % will settle in a some value and we can consider that "normal" or acceptable.  It will be some thing less than 100%.

Please remember that if you ever see a technical issue that causes a disconnect, right click , submit the error to WGT with a brief nice description of what happened.  This will help us fix the issues.

thanks

Sorry to disagree but WGT does NOT respond to technical issues .

I once lost 350 credits through a skins game glitch and complained to WGT and never heard another word.

I never play skins again !

Joke administration !

• JasonEger
    21 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:33 PM

I really like this idea, seeing as quitters have killed alot of my games. My only issue is technical issues.

Today I was trying to play some blitz games. Something happened and one player would not load. Instead of it just showing him disconeted it froze up everything. I sat there for 10 minutes before i had to just restart everything. So that happened twice today.. Was a massive shut down lastnight in the game that booted everyone i was playing with.

I have never quit a game on here and im stuck at 90% cause of all the tech issues.. thats what upsets me

• RockCrawl
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:36 PM

Stupid to waste everyones time waiting for someone who quits or disconects. I hate the wait, It's not right to make 3 players wait while someone has trouble. Leave them disconected and let play continue. Other wise, I along with other will quit the hole damn thing. This waiting sucks.......Life is short enough.

Next thing WGT will run ads while weare waiting for no reason.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 1:04 PM

shankerhook:
    . If the fact that there are folks out there who will leave a game bothers you then play alone, the fact that this is in place won't make them go away they'll always be around.

Very true..however,if their % is in the 70s in 2 weeks time..THEY won't be playing with ME... Andy.

RSS