Forums

Help › Forums

I'm being HELD AT 87%. I want this FIXED NOW

Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:15 PM (28 replies)
  • MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:32 AM

I pay money to play this effing game.  I was taken down to 87% yesterday after leaving TWO games due to meter problems.  I downloaded a different browser to fix the problem.

I have now completed FOUR multi-player stroke games and I'm STILL at 87%.

This is ***.  GET IT FIXED!!!!!

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:35 AM

Or you could read how it works and SEE THAT IT WILL FIX ITSELF AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED 30 ROUNDS!!!!!!

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 10:37 AM

BolloxInBruges:

Or you could read how it works and SEE THAT IT WILL FIX ITSELF AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED 30 ROUNDS!!!!!!

No you condascending ***, I was at 93%, and I played TWO games where I had to leave, that put me at 87%.  I questioned this and was told that you get dinged 3% every time I didn't finish a game, but "not to worry", because I would get 3% back each time I completed a game.  I was told I should just play 2 or 3 games and I'd be back in the high 90s.  Problem solved.

Well the problem ISN'T *** SOLVED!!!!   I've played FOUR games now and it's STILL at 87%.

I pay money to play this ***.  I want my % corrected today.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:21 AM

MickAnderson:

BolloxInBruges:

No you condascending ***, I was at 93%, and I played TWO games where I had to leave, that put me at 87%.  I questioned this and was told that you get dinged 3% every time I didn't finish a game, but "not to worry", because I would get 3% back each time I completed a game.  I was told I should just play 2 or 3 games and I'd be back in the high 90s.  Problem solved.

Well the problem ISN'T *** SOLVED!!!!   I've played FOUR games now and it's STILL at 87%.

I pay money to play this ***.  I want my % corrected today.

You call one of the longest and best players in this game a condasending ***. IMO your being an *** for multi posting your piddley problem. ALL you people wanted some way to track QUITTERS so when WGT obliged you with a way now all you do is piss and moan about it... WGT has nothing to do with your FLASH problems that's you and your computer maintenance.

BTW You don't PAY A DIME to play this game. You may spend your money to buy equipment and balls that may help you make it easier to play it, nobody twists your arm to spend anything.

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:22 AM

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:39 AM

Oldbayrunner:

You call one of the longest and best players in this game a condasending ***. IMO your being an *** for multi posting your piddley problem. ALL you people wanted some way to track QUITTERS so when WGT obliged you with a way now all you do is piss and moan about it... WGT has nothing to do with your FLASH problems that's you and your computer maintenance.

You are completely wrong.  I have never asked for a way to track quitters.  I have never given a crap about quitters.  As long as they don't do it when it's their turn and freeze the game for everybody else, I couldn't care less.

What I DO care about is having to try many times just to get into a game, because I have "87%" plastered on my name and people think I'm going to quit the game.  It's disgusting watch-hunt BS at the best of times, but when we're penalized for games ending outwith our own control (others quitting, the crappy site dropping the game, etc), that's beyond atrocious.

It's effing shameful.

The way this business treats it's customers has always been inexcusable, but it's just getting worse and worse.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:02 PM

Imagine how a count of 30 games works:

After the 23rd good game you'll see a difference.

• Bullyhill
    41 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:02 PM

so when your parnter or other team players quit , i get penalized for it  COME ON HOWS THAT FAIR

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:05 PM

I agree with you 100% MICK. It,s acompletely useless wgt additionto the game ...who cares?   THere are many reasons for quitting and WGT just did not think them through

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:07 PM

This is how this works.

You start at 90% with 30 games of experience.  The chart would show you had 3 quits in games 1, 2 and 3 and finished games 4 through 30 giving you 90%.  If you finish 3 straight games, you eliminate the 1, 2 and 3 games and now are at 100%.  This is exactly what happened to me, I moved to 100%.

My next 3 games were all blitz, I had 1 player disconnect and lock up the game which counts as a quit for me so now I have 1 through 29 finished and 30 as a quit  97%.  Next game same thing, so now I have 1 through 28 finished and 29 and 30 quit 97%.  I played a couple of games and finished then another blitz quit.  I think that made me 1 - 25 finished 26 27 quit 28 29 finished and 30 quit, back to 90%.  Played a couple more game and finished then another disconnect so now I'm at 87%.

You have to remember that to eliminate a quit (be it a real quit or someone else who locked you up) you have to play 30 times to eliminate that one so it stays for a while.  It tells me that any percent over 80% is pretty good, esp if you play a lot of blitz.

RSS