I'm being HELD AT 87%. I want this FIXED NOW

Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:15 PM (28 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:18 PM

bearclaw27:

MickAnderson:

BolloxInBruges:

Or you could read how it works and SEE THAT IT WILL FIX ITSELF AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED 30 ROUNDS!!!!!!

No you condascending ***, I was at 93%, and I played TWO games where I had to leave, that put me at 87%. 

You don't tug on Superman's cape 
    You don't spit into the wind 
    You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger 
    And you don't mess around with Jim  Bollox

can be tohgh to get 30 rounds where no one quits and freezes or does not load in im at 80 and i never quit only for these reasons and i am gettn bumpt for haven a 80% im just sayn its a lil rough !

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:25 PM

Just curious but have you bothered to read this at all, or is it easier just to rant in multiple threads.

Look at the first line, based on player feedback, that is the umpteen millions of repetitive threads about quitters, and the need to be able to see you they are. If we all start at 90 %. 87 % doesn't make you a quitter.

Also at the end, where it says it anticipate fine tuning the rules for disconnect % based on player feedback, in other words provide constructive feedback, not endless repetitive rants on multiple threads. 

If i see your name pop up in a multi player game it wont be your % that will make me decline playing a round with you, it will be your attitude.

attached for your education.....

have fun ya all, it's just a game

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:55 PM

MickAnderson:

I don't play blitz, I only ever play stroke (odd game of alt shot VERY occasionally).  Everyone I see on stroke is at 100, 97 or 93%, yet I have to be stuck at 87% for twenty-fecking-seven games through no fault of my own.

It's BS, ANY way you slice it.

After 20 odd games I'm still on 100%..so I don't give a Rats Ass..Andy

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:58 PM

Thanks for the reminder!

It says "...shows how often that player does not complete multi-player games".

That's a tad harder than punishing the quitters, any quitter will pull his playing company down with him if the game is aborted (match, AS).

Even without the game "glitches" which prevent completion unnecessarily in stroke, skin or blitz, it says that the players standing alone in match play or incomplete in AS will receive %% punishment due to others quitting.

That said, notorious quitters might continue without hesitation in these games because their %% losses would be covered up by their innocent victims.

"Good" may be 75 % in the end :(

My feedback, as requested:

- correct your programming to ensure no freezes etc. on quittings,

- adjust the %% rules so that only the players quitting are punished.

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:00 PM

alcaucin:

MickAnderson:

I don't play blitz, I only ever play stroke (odd game of alt shot VERY occasionally).  Everyone I see on stroke is at 100, 97 or 93%, yet I have to be stuck at 87% for twenty-fecking-seven games through no fault of my own.

It's BS, ANY way you slice it.

After 20 odd games I'm still on 100%..so I don't give a Rats Ass..Andy

So you decided to respond in a thread to say that you haven't been affected and don't care.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

• twinstack1
    95 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:10 PM

and now the op has 2 threads on this?

"Kwitting" , as it is posted on his wall on or about 16 June would put you down to what? 84%. Ahh.. nevemind, that was over 30 days ago.

Not sure if the op will get any wgt community support on this, especially while leading with his/her chin. Contacting wgt directly seems to be a better route to take

T~.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:10 PM

MICK...

chill man... its a TEST run..everybdy's gone for memorial weekend...let em get back and sort it out... its got a bug or two that aBUNCH of other's have pointed out,,, im sure they will fix it..

im allmost positive ..HATING on all that respond to yer thread WILL NOT fix it..

Glad ya got ya game playing better.... go have some funn man.. stop STreeSssSin over one of  WGT's many little flaws.. 

peace... 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:14 PM

I think thread has run it's course

Mick, if you have any further questions, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com.

-wgticon

RSS