Help › Forums

I'm being HELD AT 87%. I want this FIXED NOW

Sun, Sep 2 2012 2:15 PM (28 replies)
  • MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:17 PM

TarheelsRule:

This is how this works.

You start at 90% with 30 games of experience.  The chart would show you had 3 quits in games 1, 2 and 3 and finished games 4 through 30 giving you 90%.  If you finish 3 straight games, you eliminate the 1, 2 and 3 games and now are at 100%.  

That doesn't make sense either.

If that were the case, these three quits in games one, two and three would be eliminated after you played three more games, as they would no longer be among your last 30 games.

I left two games then completed four.  If what you're saying was really the case, I should be at 28 complete and 2 failed, over the course of my last 30, which would be 93%.

If you are right, and it starts like this - x x x 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 

then I should currently be like this - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 x x 0 0 0 0

.... which is 28 completed of last 30.   I should be at 93%.

This is BS.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:40 PM

I'm with you dude. It's definatley a crock of shyt to punish people for having trouble with the game.

People (like me) are tired of the quitter & this is the solution. I see some real flaws in useing this because the game ends with errors so much.

I tried to get back into a putting contest we had set up & I finally gave up. Later I got a promt that the I had forfieted! And it was only the 1st hole & I was closest, hit the hole on that 100 footer.

It's just been implimented thought so maybe wgt can modify it so it doesn't screw people that don't quit & make em look like quitters.

Why the hell do I have to play 30 matches before that # goes back up?lol It just seems like many of the changes that people have whined and cried for are now there but none of the shyt works?

That uneven lie BS was not ready to be implemented the way that thing works. Give us the changes but can't we make sure that the changes work, at least work a little.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:45 PM

Relax man. Just shoot a few 40's like I do to show them you don't quit .

Just kidding slugger. I know it's BS. I 'm a 87%er, If someone is that anal that they don't wanna play me with my 87%, I don't want to play them anyhow.

Chill: GO LIONS!

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:48 PM

I've now played FIVE straight completed games and it's still at 87%.  And most unsurprising of all, not one acknowledgement, response, anything from any of the ignorant POS that run this site.

Someone is going to give this business what it deserves one day.

Go Bears :)

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:52 PM

If you read my post you would realize that until you play enough to move the most recent disconnect off your record, it will not go down.

It works the same as the USGA handicap system, your last round stays on until you have enough rounds to take it off your top 30 ( in the case of WGT).

That means that you have to play 30 times before the disconnect would go away, as I said I don't expect to ever get back to 100%, I play a lot of blitz and you will be locked up at least 1 in 10 games which means that 90% is pretty good for me.  BTW I am now at 83% and I have never quit and I was only disconnected once, the others were all lock ups.

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:56 PM

TarheelsRule:

If you read my post you would realize that until you play enough to move the most recent disconnect off your record, it will not go down.

It works the same as the USGA handicap system, your last round stays on until you have enough rounds to take it off your top 30 ( in the case of WGT).

That means that you have to play 30 times before the disconnect would go away, as I said I don't expect to ever get back to 100%, I play a lot of blitz and you will be locked up at least 1 in 10 games which means that 90% is pretty good for me.  BTW I am now at 83% and I have never quit and I was only disconnected once, the others were all lock ups.

I don't play blitz, I only ever play stroke (odd game of alt shot VERY occasionally).  Everyone I see on stroke is at 100, 97 or 93%, yet I have to be stuck at 87% for twenty-fecking-seven games through no fault of my own.

It's BS, ANY way you slice it.  

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 12:57 PM

A.N.A.L

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:05 PM

i have already written on this subject...WHY am i at 80%????? i have NEVER quit a game in 2 years, but have been timed out a few games in alternate by opponents or partner and went down to 80%... this is the strangest thing you guys have EVER put on this site.... u can see by my history i have helped pay your guys salary, please help us by taking this option and throwing it back in the trash where it belongs..... have a good day!!  clucktrentsuperd

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:07 PM

MickAnderson:

BolloxInBruges:

Or you could read how it works and SEE THAT IT WILL FIX ITSELF AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED 30 ROUNDS!!!!!!

No you condascending ***, I was at 93%, and I played TWO games where I had to leave, that put me at 87%. 

You don't tug on Superman's cape 
    You don't spit into the wind 
    You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger 
    And you don't mess around with Jim  Bollox

• MickAnderson
    105 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 1:15 PM

Who cares how long the guy has been here?  That means nothing to me.  A player is a paying customer whether he's been here from day 1 or signed up yesterday.

RSS