Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 2:17 PM

WGTpizza ,    If any one has steped over the line of terms & conditions , I / We are sorry .

WGT has been nice enough to let us have some fun with this thread and I say Thank you .

I also understand that you  ( WGTpizza )  have a job to do , And I think that We all respect that your job might not be easy some times .

I think that if you need to edit / lock this thread that you are doing it for the good of the community .

Thank you .

OPY    iaaRft

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 2:28 PM

opyeuclid:
    WGT has been nice enough to let us have some fun with this thread and I say Thank you .

No problem, sir. I enjoy checking this thread in the mornings when I start my day, so by all means - carry on  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 3:22 PM

WGTpizza:
    I enjoy checking this thread in the mornings when I start my day

I like to start my day with a cup of coffee , a bran muffin , a smoke , and a Healthy trip to the bathroom . 

If you want to start your day here , I hope its not to get the same responce I get from the coffee and bran muffin .

OPY  iaaRft

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 5:09 PM

sorry just had to

lmao

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2012 6:39 PM

opyeuclid:
    The only thing I do NOT want to see here is players who want  to bring the game down with stuff like the game is fixed / rigged / out to get me / Or I didnt get free credits

The game is fixed/rigged, out to get me/and I didn't get credits...in addition of tons of ice it costs to me. Did I ever say Opy I liked you better when you were a Master?

Fred or OOAK (Official Opy Ass Kicker)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:31 PM

fredsf:
    OOAK

Good to see you Fred  .   I met Fred when he was a hack , No matter how bad he played or for ALL them sand traps he found He had fun with the game ! I got to watch Fred move up the tier,s and pass me by .  And he is still on my friend,s list and I am proud of it .

Thank you for the Ice Packs for my back side Fred or Sand Trap Sally .

OPY iaaRft

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 2:54 PM

hyena64:
    It was me

Its all good Hyene ..  We just didnt know that Some thing,s are not to be talked about .

If only that the new " Posting Guidlines " was posted a few day earlyer and I read them , I  would have had you " Fix " your post befor WGTpizza had to step in .

OPY   iaaRft

RSS